Meeting Asgore

Frisk's P.O.V.
As I took Sans' hand, he guided me to where soft music played. I guess Toriel didn't want it too loud, making sure we didn't wake up neighbors. She was caring like that.
       Once we got there, everyone I met was talking or laughing. I saw Toriel drinking something. I took the time to run ahead of Sans.
        I surprised Toriel by giving her a hug. Truth be told, I missed her. Toriel didn't mind the scare, considering that she hugged me back with a loving laugh.
       I pulled away a little after the hugging secession. Toriel kissed me on the forehead as I couldn't help but smile.
"Hey Frisk! Don't you want to meet the king himself?" Undyne called from the other side of the room. Toriel scoffed a little. I ignored it as I ran over to my group of friends.
(A/N: play video at top if you want)
"I'm he--" I stopped in mid sentence to find a very tall monster before me. His eyes seemed to glow different colors for a split second.
Like any frightened cat would, I hid behind the nearest person next to me...which was Papyrus. Though it didn't do much good, considering that I was still visible through his spine.
"See Asgore? The child knows of your acts!" Toriel stepped in. I whimpered as Papyrus reassuringly hugged me.
"ASGORE DOES NOT WISH TO HARM YOU, TINY NEKO," Papyrus said, almost in a hushed voice. I popped my head out from behind, trying to get a good look at "Asgore."
Toriel stepped in again, "Papyrus, is it? If the child does not wish to meet Asgore, then she doesn't--"
"N-No! No! I-I wanna meet him..." I interrupted. I was totall visible by now, no longer hiding behind Papyrus.
I held out a hand. "M-My name's F-Frisk. I may not know how to act in front of royalty...but it's really nice to meet you!"
Asgore took the gesture and shook my hand. Oh my God...it's so soft!!
"In terms of greeting me in a...'respectful manner,'" Asgore spoke, using sarcasm for the last part. "You'd get on one knee, bow, and say nothing but, 'A pleasure to meet you sire.'"
"O-Oh...um..." I stuttered. I felt stupid in a way, not greeting a KING in respect! Some person I am, a simple "nice to meet you" to greet him!
I jumped to the sound of shuffling next to me. Sans got on one knee and bowed his head.
"A pleasure to meet you sire," Sans said, adding a little slur to his words. I snickered a little before doing the same. Before I knew it, all of us started doing it. All except Toriel.
I looked up for a second. Asgore had a big red trident in his hands, pointing to me. I yelped in horror, hiding behind another person near me...which this time was Sans.
"Eh? You okay kid--o~oh..." Sans realized what I was so afraid of. I shivered a little.
       "Asgore! Put that down immediately! You frightened the child!" Toriel scolded Asgore. He sighed and reached a hand out to me. I refused.
       "I wasn't going to harm you. I was simply doing a greeting--here, let me show you," Asgore said, moving over to Undyne.
       Undyne stayed in the bowing position. Asgore leaned the trident over and set it on Undyne's shoulders. I calmed down a little.
       "O-Oh...so you were going to do that thing they do in movies," I reassured myself. "S-Sorry! I guess I get a little tense when meeting knew people..."
       "'Movies?'" Asgore repeated, sounding curious. "Is that a dance move on the surface? Alphys! You're smart! You even taught me about 'anime...' so what is this 'movies?'"
       I smiled. "You guys weren't kidding when you said that he was a fluffy bunny!!"
       I ran over to Asgore and gave him a hug. He jumped at first but he hugged me back. It felt...nice and warm. That father-daughter feeling filled the room around me.
       "You really like giving out hugs, huh punk?" Undyne laughed. I nodded and ran over to her. Like I did to Asgore and Toriel, I hugged her as well. Undyne didn't take that long to start hugging back, her huge smile plastered on her face.
       I was suddenly picked up out of Undyne's reach. A gentle yet soul-crushing hug was given to me.
        "NYEH! THE TINY NEKO IS MINE!" Papyrus cheered. "NYEH HEH HEH!"
       Papyrus started running across the room with me in his arms, Undyne chasing right behind us. I laughed all the while, hearing "NYEH's" and "FUHUHU's" along with me.
That is until a blue aura surrounded me, yanking me forwards and out of both Papyrus and Undyne's reach. I soon found myself in Sans' arms.
"I believe that Frisk is mine, thank you very much!" Sans chuckled. Papyrus sighed and Undyne groaned in defeat. They knew that Sans wasn't going to let go any time soon.
       "So, Asgore...despite me being very shy at first," I turned to Asgore, my tail swirling around, "I hope we can be friends! You seem pretty humble for a king."
"I accept your offer!" Asgore nodded. He bowed at me. I rolled my eyes playfully and held onto Sans.

Maybe I will have fun tonight...