Epilogue

(A/N: IMPORTANT STUFF AT THE BOTTOM!! PLEASE STAY AROUND FOR THAT!!)

Third Person P.O.V. (Play video at top of you want)
       It's been three years since Frisk has freed every monster in the underground. Her friends has made incredible progress with their new lives..along with her's.
       Frisk and Sans had a child in those three years. Their little boy, Phoenix, was handsome as ever..though that's what his father keeps telling him. But everyone agreed with Sans on that one.. Phoenix was very handsome.
       Phoenix was all human and had his mother's ears and tail, fluffy and soft as ever. Phoenix had his father's powers, such as the ability to teleport for example. Though, it's not exactly time for him to practice teleporting. Frisk and Sans are just trying to teach Phoenix how to summon small bones.
       Of course, Undyne and Alphys had to introduce Phoenix anime like Dragon Ball Z at a young age.
       "So he can be taught the amazing things about anime earlier, after all..the earlier he learns, the better!" Undyne tells Frisk and Sans with the big smile she's popular for. Frisk scoffs and rolls her eyes while Sans chuckles nervously. They loved Undyne with everything they had, as well as Alphys..but both can be a handful.
       Papyrus LOVED Phoenix, though Papyrus had to work on weekends and weekdays. The only time he's off is Wednesday and Friday.
        But the times where Papyrus is off work, he'd let Frisk and Sans go out to town while he babysat Phoenix. Toriel and Asgore was just the same.
       Undyne and Alphys got married not too long ago, Toriel and Asgore started dating again, and Papyrus is getting along with Mettaton. Sans hates that, but Frisk doesn't have a problem with it. But Sans supports his brother.
       Everyone's happy.

       Who would've thought, a Neko like Frisk could find love. Who would've thought, a Neko like Frisk would have a loving family.

       Who would've thought...a Neko like Frisk found Sans. A Neko like Frisk who made..

A new friend.

                       ~:•The End•:~

(A/N: Glad you stuck around! Whelp! That's the end of this book! But, not really the end..I hope you guys stick around for Sunday because that's the last Q&A for this book!

Here's what's gonna happen:
I'll be starting a whole new book THIS TUESDAY!!! It's a "Sans X Reader" book!! I hope you guys check out that!
So..here's the schedule I'm hoping you guys stick around for:
Saturday: Nothing.
Sunday: Last Q&A (FOR THIS BOOK!! I'll be having Q&A's for my new book too!!)
Monday: Nothing.
Tuesday: MY NEW BOOK!!

I love each and every one of you cinnabons! Your love and support means everything to me. Thank you for reading this.
Hope to see you for the Q&A and my new book. BUH-BYYYYEEE~~~~)