Meeting New "Friends"-Pt 2

(A/N: I have a big bruise on my shoulder now XD!! You know the game "Slug Bug?" Well my Dad and I play that every time we get in the car. HE PUNCHES ME HARD! XD Okay, time for the story. By the way, Slug Bug IS A DEADLY GAME!! Oh! And some fluff is in this!! You've been warned!)

Sans' P.O.V.
"What was that?!" I asked furiously at Undyne. She shrugged. I could feel my eye start glowing.
"It's true! I have no idea what that is!" Undyne said, putting her arms in the air. I groaned as I faced towards my room. Frisk was in there, crying her eyes out for all I know.
"She's a Neko!!" Alphys said, jumping up and down. She never stutters when it comes to science or anime. "The ears, the tail! A real life NEKO is with us!!"
"Why is she so upset anyways?" Undyne sighed, sitting on the couch. "It's not like I knew anyways."
"Nekos' don't like to talk about their race that much," Alphys explained. I turned back to her, interested in this information. "They want to be known for their personality, not how they look. Sometimes, they'd even have surgery to fit in...they'd die most of the time. That Neko must've tried being friends with us by showing her kindness, offering her cupcakes."
"We don't enjoy being alone either," Frisk's voice continued the conversation. "So we make friends as best as we can. We fail because of our appearance. Most people think we're a mistake. Hell, sometimes WE even think that."
"I just wanted to be friends!" Frisk started sobbing. I walked up to her, trying to comfort her as best as I could. "But you're just like the people on the surface! I know I'm a mistake...but I'm not that bad...!"
"Number one: you're not a mistake," Undyne surprisingly stepped in. "Number two: I want to be friends...but how can I trust a human?"
"I'm not a human," Frisk giggled. I laughed quietly with her, blushing as I did. "I'm not a cat either. I'm a mix! So I don't think you have to worry!"
(A/N: play video at top if you want)
"Good points," Undyne admitted, holding out a hand. "Well, I'm Undyne. And the cute yellow blob over there is Alphys."

Frisk's P.O.V.
I took Undyne's hand. She shook it furiously, but smiled big. It was welcoming. After I let go of Undyne's hand, I walked over to shake Alphys's.
"A-Are you r-really a Neko?" Alphys asked, eyeing my ears. I made them twitch as my tail swirled in excitement. Alphys gasped in excitement.
       "You punks ready for some games?" Undyne asked, setting some items on the table. I cocked my head at them.
       "Oh no..." Sans sighed. "I'd run now kid; whenever Undyne brings 'games' over, it's embarrassing. She made me kiss Pap once..."
       I blushed. But I can't do anything to stop her right? There was an empty bottle, a box of pocky, and a pack of truth or dare cards. Oh no...
       "Take your pick Papyrus," Undyne instructed. Papyrus picked the box of pocky. I didn't know what those were, but I knew what the others meant.
       Undyne lined us up. She snapped her fingers and everyone but Sans and I stepped back. I looked at him, blue spread across his face.
       Undyne handed Sans a...stick? It looked like meat. Sans walked up to me, blue still covering his face. My tail swirled around as I grew curious to what was happening.
       "Do you know how to play?" Sans asked me. I shook my head. A darker blue then spread across his face.
       "You put the pocky in between two people's mouths, and whoever eats the last piece wins," Sans explained. I nodded as everyone sat down. Papyrus, Undyne, and Alphys all surrounded Sans and I.
       To my surprise, Sans was able to open his mouth. He put the end of the pocky in his mouth as I did the same. I still didn't understand what I was doing, so I ate rather quickly.
       What I DIDN'T know about this game, was that you'd kiss the other person on accident. That's what I did. I kissed Sans. At first I was surprised, but I melted into it. We both separated quickly, a blushing mess.
       That's when I grew feelings for Sans. Deep feelings. I had fallen in love with Sans. I always felt safe around him, even when I didn't crush on him.
       I could tell Sans felt the same. He seemed to melt into the kiss like I did. We both enjoyed it. Does he really like me in that way?
~time skip~
       "TINY HUMAN! DID YOU GET TRUTH OR DARE?" Papyrus asked me. I looked down at my card. Truth.
       "Truth," I answered. Papyrus gave me a cheeky smile before he asked me his question.
       "IS IT TRUE THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE FEELINGS FOR SOMEONE IN THIS ROOM?" Papyrus asked. I blushed deeply as I clutched onto my tail.
       "Y-Yes..." I admitted. Alphys started fangirling while Papyrus puffed out his chest in pride.
       "OF COURSE YOU DO!" Papyrus agreed with me. "WHO WOULDN'T GROW DEEP FEELINGS AND SYMPATHY FOR THE GREAT PAPYRUS?"
       I bursted out laughing. Papyrus knew what I meant, and he knew that I didn't have feelings for him. He sure can tickle someone's funny bone!
       "Enough of that! Let's get on to the intense stuff!" Undyne demanded. I sighed as she grabbed the bottle. We all gathered in a circle. Undyne spun first.
       It landed on Alphys. My smile grew wide as they walked into the closet. A proud looking Undyne and a blushing Alphys came out quickly.
       We broke the rules a little and made Sans spin the next round. No surprise, it landed on me. We both got up and walked into the closet.
       Before I could say anything, Sans had kissed me. Not one of those quick and easy ones, it was long and passionate...like Sans really meant it.
       We both separated. I whimpered a little. My tail swishing back and forth in excitement.
       "Please say this means..." I trailed off in my own words, hoping Sans would finish it. I wanted him to be mine. I wanted to call him something more than a friend.
       "Only if you want to," Sans chuckled. He put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up to face him. I nodded frantically as I pulled him into another kiss.
       Only this time, I felt something wet creep out from Sans' mouth. He has a TONGUE?! I denied playfully.
       Without warning, Sans started tickling my ears. I couldn't help but laugh. Sans took this to his advantage and crept his tongue into my mouth. He wrestled with my tongue a little.
       After for what it seems to be hours, days...whatever, we separated for air. A small string of blue saliva connected us. Sans and I chuckled at each other as we exited the closet.
       Smug faces greeted us both. I blushed and giggled as my ears twitched excitedly. Undyne gave me a thumbs up while Alphys smiled brightly. Papyrus sat there, smiling at Sans.
~time skip~
       Undyne and Alphys were back at their own homes. Papyrus was in his room as I cuddled next to Sans in his room.
       I soon fell asleep along with Sans. I finally had him...he's mine and I'm his!

       Maybe this night wasn't so bad after all!