Mourning

(A/N: you guys KNOW I'm way too nice. Just saying that now.)
Frisk's P.O.V.
       "'Dead?'" I repeated that terrible word. "What do you mean 'Sans is dead?!'"
"Some bunny lady heard it from one of Sans' great friends and spread it around," Grillby explained. "I'm surprised that YOU haven't heard until now."
"S-Sans......is d-dead..." I repeated again in disbelief. I didn't want to believe it. My body started shaking.
"I-I...I'm sorry," Grillby sighed, putting a hand on my shoulder. I called him a god damn human! The last words I said to him was that he was exactly like those humans on the surface. No "I love you," no sympathy...God dammit!
I screamed and cried. I couldn't stop either. If I thought I couldn't shed another tear, more and more would come. I eventually fell to the floor, still sobbing away. It felt like my soul was ripped in two.
"I-I......why? ......F-Fuck...!" I couldn't complete sentences. I was so torn. "S...an......s!! P-Please!! No...n-no......no no no no NO NO!!"
"I'm so, so sorry Frisk..." Grillby kept saying as he hugged me. Without thinking I hugged back, still sobbing and shaking. I needed someone right now, and I didn't care who.
"I-I...*hic!* I t-told...him...*hic!*" I started hiccuping from crying so much. "S-Sa--*hic!* ...please...plea--*HIC!*"
"Calm down...you're gonna make yourself sick," Grillby shushed me comfortingly. "I'll get you something to drink. I'll be right back."
       I calmed down a little as Grillby went into the kitchen in the back. I stopped sobbing, but my breathing was out of place and tears still ran down my cheeks, eventually falling on my lap.
       I held onto my tail, squeezing it tightly. I felt so stupid, so lost...in short I was a mess. Grillby startled me when he touched my shoulder. I took the glass of milk he had in his hands. I didn't drink it. I set it aside.
       "H-How...?" I asked, still shaking. Grillby didn't say anything. Only the soft cracking noises of Grillby's flaming body filled the room...along with my unsteady breaths.
       "No one knows for sure," Grillby said, rubbing his hand against my back. "...But holy shit. I can't imagine what you're feeling right now."
       "L-Like...being stabbed...e-everywhere......*hic!*" I answered. I wasn't trying to be funny, I told the truth. This feeling hurt so bad.
       I decided I wanted to go to sleep. Nothing. Either I'd be sobbing or I'd keep thinking of that stupid fight. I even came across the thought that I was the reason Sans was dead.
       With no hope of getting rest, I just laid there. Waiting until morning.

Grillby's P.O.V.
~time skip~
       It's been three days since I've told Frisk the news. During work hours, she did nothing. I'd ALWAYS catch her sitting in the same spot Sans had sat in every time he came here, her head buried under her arms.
       Frisk wouldn't eat either. She'd sometimes ask for a bottle of ketchup. I understood why, so I always brought her at least two. Next thing I knew, they'd both be empty. She must've drank them. Poor kid.
       The worst thing about this is that Frisk always looked tired. That sweet girl I met the first time I saw her was gone now. She was a more depressed...SANS.
       Frisk was more slouched, always drank ketchup, and a more tired look...an exact resemblance of Sans. She'd even crack some jokes just to remind her of him.
       I remember one night she was drunk. More drunk than any other person I've seen! Shot glass after shot glass, Frisk was wasted. When I finished cleaning in the kitchen, all I saw was Frisk crying at her booth.
       Today was specifically different. Frisk ignored everyone. Usually she'd respond when someone talked to her, but today she didn't. The death was really starting to get to her.
"Do you want anything...?" I asked Frisk while I was free from serving other monsters. Of course, she didn't respond. Her face was covered in her hoodie. I sighed and started walking away.
I jumped when I felt something or someone grab the end of my sleeve. I turned around to see Frisk, grabbing ahold of my shirt.
"...G......?" Frisk quietly said. I nodded, now giving her my full attention. She sighed before releasing her grip. "K-Ketchup......please?"
I nodded and went into the kitchen to grab the condiment. That's when my phone went off. I didn't recognize the number, but I answered it anyways.
"Hello?" I asked, putting the phone to my ear. I put a hand over my mouth to contain my shock.
There it was, his voice loud and clear:

"Hey Grillbz, I know you don't know this number but...it's Sans."