A/N: A Specific Comment

Hey my lovely cinnabons! Today, is an A/N. And I didn't post anything yesterday. I'll give you the reason why: Because I am working very hard on the next chapter, due to it being a lemon. Again, give me time for this. It's my first time writing a lemon, so bare with me.

But! I couldn't go without posting SOMETHING for you guys!

So, the main reason why I posted this A/N is because...

I received my first "hate comment."

It wasn't really a comment because they private messaged me. But, I did receive some (a lot) of hate.
Now, you may be thinking a few of these things:
1: "WHO IS THIS BASTARD?!"
2: "WHY WOULD SOMEONE HATE ON THIS AUTHOR?!"
3: "ARE YOU BOTHERED BY THIS?!"
4: "WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY TELL YOU?!"

#1: I won't say who it is. I'm not a snitch, okay? No names.
#2: I don't know. Hate is something everyone gets. And I apparently got it.
#3: No. I am not bothered by this. I'm not even depressed or sad.
#4: Here is what they said. Word. For. Word (extreme language!):
"Wow. Unbelievable, Lily. You finally did it. You are worse than fucking Hitler and Donald Trump combined. Why are you even making stories? They're complete shit and you should just go back to whatever the hell you were doing before you found this website. Being alone, dying in a hole for all I give a shit.
I can not STAND your stories and what you write in them. You don't "love" your readers you faggot, you just say that so they stay with you so you can become famous. You're in it for the god damn fame. Go die in a fucking ditch, you slut."

I can tell ALL of you this, including the person who sent this message: I almost died of laughter. This message put he biggest smile on my face. "Why is this making you smile?" you may ask.

Because this comment is shit itself. It doesn't mean at anything to me.

I know this person is reading this now, and I want the rest of you to hear this. Because it's important to me to also tell you guys:
I LOVE ALL OF YOU!! AND the people who didn't send a hate comment to me. I love all of my cinnabons no matter what. I wasn't even expecting to go so far in as little as 3 months.

But, here is MY response to the person who sent this:

In what world gives you the right to send that to me? For the record, Hitler isn't even alive anymore. I don't think people even use that term anymore. "Worse than Hitler?" The fuck? (Burn #1!)
And Donald Trump...right now I think he's a better fucking candidate than Hillary Clinton. Clinton is just an extreme feminist looking for more power. At least I'm not that, right? ;D (Burn #2!)
I'm making stories because I think people love them. And I'm right. Hundreds of people voted on my stories and post the best comments out there for me to keep going.
So, I'm continuing my stories whether you like it or not. (Burn #3!)
And if I quit Wattpad, I'd be looking on other sites to write stories in. Because that's what I love. Got a problem with that? Piss off, and go sue me for all I give a shit. (Burn #4!)
If you can't stand my stories, WHY IN THE FUCK DID YOU READ THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE?! Why did you spend all of your time and energy to read my stories?! And to what, to take the piss on me? Fuck off, dude. (Burn #5!)
I do love my readers. I'm not in it for the fame. If people like my stories, good for me! If people like you hate it, good for me! I'm not always gonna be a winner, and I don't give a fuck about that. Maybe you just sent this message so you could get noticed. (Burn #6!)
I am a sl*t. A sl*t for hugs and cuddles. (BURN #7!) And for the record, I can tell you this:
I, including the ones who care about me, WILL give you just enough hate back.
You have no reason or any right to send me this. Go hate me all you want, but YOU will receive more hate than anyone else.

Don't. Send. Another one of these. Ever. Again. Thank you.

Anyways. Thank you all for reading this. I do love every single one of you. And a hate comment is just a hate comment. It doesn't matter. That guy who sent me that message is just jealous.
And if someone sends you hate, they're just jealous of how fabulous you are.

Love you all!! <3 <3