A/N: Q&A!

Heya cinnabons! It's Lily again! It's another Q&A! Let's get right into it!

@CatQueen19 asks...
Q: Have any tips for writing a fan fiction book?
A: LET YOUR INNER FANGIRL/FANBOY FLY FREE!! If you're writing about a ship you have from a video game or a TV show/anime, you let your imagination and inner fangirl/fanboy work together!
If you're just writing about two made up characters, you do the same thing, but let your imagination do most of the work. Did that help at all? XD

@the_gaming_author asks...
Q: How do you write kissing scenes in books?
A: Well. It's actually simple. Here's what I do:
I take my significant other, or a celebrity I have a crush on, or whoever I have a crush on at school.
I imagine that they're with me on some romantic setting. Then, you just let your imagination fly.. Write a fan fiction about you and your crush or whatever.
Here's an example: "We stared at each other for a while. No one said anything. No one did anything for a minute. That is, until we pressed our lips together." Yada, yada, yada! "We pulled away. We both laughed and hugged each other. It was amazing to kiss them."
Just say "we kissed" XD That's the easy route!

@Pirateprincess1773 asks... (also, this person has a book (Undertale truth or dare) that they want me to shout out. So go check out their book!)
Q: Do you have a senpai?
A: *COUGH* it's BSherred *COUGH, COUGH* *chokes*

BSherred asks...
Q: Where'd you get the whole "little cinnabons" thing?
A: Well, I my friends call me a Cinnabon. They tease me for being Papyrus from Undertale sometimes because I act like him. They say I'm "innocent" like him. Heheh..nope.
But, I thought it was adorable, so I decided to call all of my lovely readers my lovely cinnabons! Because you all are precious to me! ^w^

@Lunaskyangle12 asks...
Q: Do you like being tickled?
A: Yes. OwO

@GreatestReader2004 asks...
Q: Are you badass? And if so, how badass are you on a scale of 1-10?
A: Oh, my badass level is... OVER 9,000!!!!!

@_Frisk_And_Sansy_ asks

Q: Do you still sleep with stuffed animals?
A: No. I wish I still could, but they end up on the floor the next morning, XD! I cuddle PILLOWS and not stuffed animals for some reason..
Maybe because pillows are more human-like..? I don't know, I just find myself hugging a pillow in the morning. That's how you know that I love to cuddle XD!!

@GelgelLingat asks...
Q: How many burns can you give to haters in 10 minutes?
A: Okay. I actually turned on the timer while writing this XD : (rapping music! Start!)
*ahem*
Woah?! Send me hate? What is dis?
Shut up, you'll never be the man your mother is! (Burn #1)
This one's a little much, so let this sit:
Your family tree is a cactus, every member is a prick! (Burn #2)
Shoo! Shoo!
You're an ugly Hello Kitty, so goodbye to you! (Burn #3)
Why even send me a hate comment?
If you were twice as smart not to, you'd still be stupid! (Burn #3)
So what if it didn't rhyme? Don't judge me!
You probably didn't know what I said, cause you can't read! (Burn #4)
Here's something to think about for a while:
I would ask you how old you are, but I know you can't count that high. But I'm guessing you're just a 2-year-old- child! (Burn #5)
I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup, right in my bed..
And I'd shit out a smarter comeback than what you just said! (Burn #6)
Do you not know the rules? I guess you're new..
So I'll tell you this: send me hate and I'll tell you to "Fuck off, dude!" (Burn #7)
I could go on and on, cause you're just a bag of grime!
But, you're just a hater. Why waste my time? *drops mic* (BURN #8!!)

REMEMBER GUYS! Ask more questions, and be sure to check out my new book on Tuesday!!!!
Love you all!!