A/N: Wednesday Q&A

Hey cinnabons!
See that up there? At the top? That's the every day notifications. 70-90 a day. Wanna know a fun fact? I go through it. I look at every single vote, comment, new followers, my story added to someone's reading list, replies, EVERYTHING! Because I love all of my cinnabons!
(Also, if you want music to read along with this, go up to the photo and swipe to da left!!)

Anyways, here's the Q&A!

@GracyPuppy asks...
Q: Do you have any siblings? If so, do you enjoy their existence or despise it?
A: I'm an only child. Do NOT tell me I'm lucky. Because I'm not. I'm very lonely all of the time, and it sucks. I wish I did have a sibling. Brother or sister, older or younger, I wouldn't care.

BSherred  asks...
Q: What got you to start writing fanfics?
A: Story time! I was looking through the internet, searching up Sans X Frisk fanfictions. Then I found Wattpad. The first story/fanfic I've ever read was MarkiplierFan96  's story "See You on the Other Side." I made myself my own account and I saw the option to create my own story. I flipped out, and so I gave it a shot. You could say I was inspired by her to write my own too! Another reason was that I love to read, and the idea of being able to make MY OWN stories the way I want was mind blowing to me at a young age. So I took it from there and here I am today!

@FrisktheAngle16 asks... (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE!!)
Q: Can you have them (guessing Frisk and Sans) make out instead of adding lemons?
A: Okay. To answer your question...there will be (of course) more make out sessions! Seriously, don't worry! ;D
As for lemons...I've seen each and every one of your guys's comments. I'll occasionally see people wanting me to write a lemon. At first, it stressed me the fuck out but..
Guys... I've never written a lemon and shown it to hundreds of people before. If I do write a lemon, PLEASE bare with me.. It won't be the greatest. I'll write a lemon!! Please be patient with me, because I've never done it before. Of course, there will be a warning for those innocents out there (if I'm doing it). ^w^

Anonymous asks...
Q: When was the first time you discovered anime?
A: I was 10 years old. I hated myself, I hated my body, and I hated the people around me! Then I ran away from home. On he streets; I was on the verge of killing myself, I wanted to end it all! But then...I found anime! :D
That was obviously a joke. A friend kept talking about Pokemon and something else (can't remember name). I wanted to know what they were on about, so they told me it was Japanese cartoons called "anime," with many different shows. I got into it from there.

Well, there's the Q&A! Be sure to ask any questions you may have, I'll answer anything you have to ask about me and my personal life!! Woo! ~////~

See you soon cinnabons! Love you all!! <3