An Invitation?

Frisk's P.O.V.
I woke up in a familiar room. Sans' room. No one was in there...except me. My breathing was slow and my tail kept twitching. I smelt like fish water.
"Pap, for the hundredth time this situation is NOT your fault!" Sans voice became clear as I heard footsteps in the room. "If anything, blame the water--"
"FRISK!" Sans yelled, running and hugging me tightly. I hugged back, smiling.
"Don't ever do that again! You made us worried sick!" Sans said, moving away from the hug to kiss my forehead.
"T-This whole fiesta was...CAT-astrophic!" I made a pun. I wanted to brighten up the mood. I got a good chuckle out of Sans.
"What...happened while you were down there?" Sans asked, now serious. "I thought you'd come right back up...but I had to search for your soul to bring you back."
"N-Number one: thank you for saving me," I said, now sitting up. "Number two: I saw...something...while I was down there. Being the stupid cat I am, I grew curious and swam towards it. As I neared the object, it looked to be like a face, with a greedy grin and red pupil."
"I was running out of air, so I tried swimming back up," I continued. "But something grabbed ahold of my feet and arms. They were trying to drown me. That's when you came in and saved me."
"We'll just have to be more careful next time you fall into a lake," Sans chuckled. I growled at him, but giggled shortly after.
"SANS? IS THE TINY NEKO AWAKE?" Papyrus called from downstairs. Sans gestured me to follow him.
Before I could even walk down the steps I was grabbed by a crying skeleton. I sighed and held on to his red scarf. I didn't want to cause all of this trouble, or see anyone worry about me.
"TINY NEKO! THANK ASGORE YOU ARE OKAY!" Papyrus cried. I giggled as Papyrus set me down.
"Yeah punk, if I had to wait any longer for you to wake up I'd flip," Undyne's voice came from the couch. Sans and I laughed...probably because of the pun she made.
"Wouldn't you be a fish out of water then?" Sans chuckled. Undyne smacked her head, realizing what she had said.
"IS THIS HOUSE ALWAYS FILLED WITH TERRIBLE JOKES?!" Papyrus complained. All of us laughed.
Undyne cleared her throat. "Anyways, jokes aside. I came here for two reasons...and I don't like to waste my time."
"One: to see how Frisk was," Undyne continued, taking out a folded card. "And two: to give you guys this;"
Undyne handed Sans the card. He opened it and squinted his eye...sockets.
"An invitation?" Sans asked, now looking back up at Undyne.
"An invitation to a party in HotLand," Undyne explained. "It's at Alphys's lab. There's dancing, snacks, and a bunch of other things."
"IT'S ON THE THIRTY FIRST," Papyrus took the invitation. It's October thirtieth. The party's on Halloween.
"A Halloween party?" I asked. Undyne, Papyrus, and Sans all looked at me confused.
"You're telling me, that a whole other world filled with MONSTERS are clueless to what Halloween is?!" I laughed. Everyone shrugged. It amazed me how these guys weren't aware what this holiday was.
"WHAT IS THE 'HALLOWEEN?'" Papyrus asked, intrigued as much as the others were. I smiled.
~time skip~
"It's basically a holiday DEDICATED to you monsters," I finished my explanation. All three of my friends seemed very interested.
"I'll have to tell everyone about dressing up!" Undyne said, walking to the door. "I LOVE this holiday! You basically get to cosplay as whoever you want and no one would judge!"
Before I could speak, or even laugh, Undyne was gone. I turned back to Sans and Papyrus, still looking fascinated in the Halloween idea.
"Who are you guys gonna dress up as?" I asked. Sans and Papyrus shrugged. I then remembered that outfit Papyrus wore when we danced, how we talked in Spanish.
"I could give you guys face paint to make you look like sugar skulls!" I suggested. Both of them nodded.
"What are you gonna dress up in?" Sans asked. I shrugged. One thing was for sure, I wasn't going to go to that party as myself.

What should I dress up in?

(A/N: that's where you guys step in! Please give suggestions in the comments of what/who you'd like to see Frisk dress up as/in! It could be a superhero, an anime character, a cupcake, or whatever else you guys want!)