He's Alive!

Grillby's P.O.V.
       "You're alive?!" I asked, still on the phone. "H-How did...? W-When did...?"
       "Surprise?" Sans said, almost as if it were a question. "I'm guessing you want explanation."
       "No shit!!" I said, almost yelling. "The entire town thinks you're dead! Do you know how much everyone misses you?"
       By "everyone," I mostly meant Frisk. The poor kid was out there a complete mess, grieving over her lost loved one.
       "I know, and I don't really plan on keeping it like that..." Sans sighed. I laughed sarcastically.
       "Ya think? Start talking," I ordered, wanting Sans' excuse for telling almost the whole underground that he was dead.
       "Like I said the night when Frisk and I went to your restaurant, I wanted to go to Alphys's," Sans started the story. "After my fight with Frisk, I went straight to HotLand. Before starting the experiments I wanted to test with, I told my friend to tell anyone that I was dead. I thought I actually WOULD BE...but I guess not."
       "So why did you call NOW?" I asked. I tried keeping myself calm, but a mix of shock and a little bit of anger got the best of me.
       "I wanted to see how Pap was doing," Sans answered. I laughed sarcastically again.
       "Believe it or not, Papyrus doesn't know!" I said, now anger was rising in me. "But I know someone who now lives here who's grieving over your FAKE death!"
       "Please. No one cares about me, dead or not," Sans said. I sighed and started getting annoyed. I couldn't believe that he didn't know who I was talking about.
       "Bullshit. That one person is Frisk," I said, almost yelling again. "You gotta come back."
       "Fuck that!" Sans yelled, sounding angry. "Why in the fuck would I come back for her?"
       "You're a dick, you know that?" I asked, sighing. "Frisk thinks SHE'S the reason you're dead. She acts like you because she can't handle you not being here. I can see her crying all day and night. She won't eat or sleep, and the only thing she'll 'eat' is ketchup. She'll sit in your usual spot. Today she won't talk to anyone!"
       Sans stayed silent. I sighed in annoyance. I could tell I was getting to him.
       "You've got to come back," I repeated. "Frisk is a mess without you. Here, I'll show you how bad it is..."
       "G-Grillby! WAIT!! NO NO NO NO NO---!!" I could hear Sans yell, but I already walked out of the kitchen. I walked up to Frisk and tapped her shoulder. She looked up at me with that emotionally drained look.
       "Here," I said, handing her the phone. She took it and held it up to her flattened ear.
       "H-Hello...?" Frisk asked, her voice shaky and quiet. Frisk paused for a moment, seemed to be waiting for someone to answer.
       "R-Really G...?! I-In a t-time l-like this you d-decided to p-prank me?" Frisk asked, almost to tears. "W-Why? I-I just lost s-someone I l-love...I-I didn't even g-get to...tell him...that I......I-I..."
       "Sorry," I said, rather quickly. I grabbed he phone and walked back into the kitchen. "You seriously didn't talk to her?!"
       "What was I supposed to say?!" Sans asked. "'Hey, it's me Sans! I'm apparently not dead! I made you...' c-cry for n-no...reason..."
       I was getting to him. I smirked. "You have to come back. I know you miss her. Why hold onto this grudge?"
       "That thing kissed another asshole!" Sans said, outraged. Anger filled my whole body.
       "Listen to you! Do you know how much you're being a bastard right now?!" I said, raising my voice. "Frisk told me the whole thing--she never wanted to kiss that person! If anything, she tried to ignore him and was disgusted by him!"
       Sans stayed silent for a moment. "...I'll be there tomorrow night. I still have some things to do. See you then."
       "See you," I said, hanging up. I sighed once more before grabbing two ketchup bottles. A smile was plastered on my face. To be honest, I was curious to see how Frisk would react.
       I walked out of the kitchen an into the busy pub. I set the ketchup bottles down in front of Frisk. Like she did the past few days, she drank them with long sips.
       "Are you sure you don't want anything else?" I asked. Frisk stayed silent, holding on to her now half drunken bottle.
        "How about a joke?" I suggested. Frisk once again stayed silent, but she smiled. Something I haven't seen in days.
        "What is Bruce Lee's favorite drink?" Frisk asked, winking like Sans would. I shrugged.
        "Wa-taa!" Frisk answered, making her voice high pitched and swaying her arms karate style. I chuckled as Frisk giggled quietly. She slouched back like Sans.
        I knew Frisk missed Sans. I knew she wanted to see him more than anything.

        Well guess what kid? You're about to see him.