Reunited

Frisk's P.O.V.
       I was finishing the last few drinks of my ketchup as monsters left the pub...until only Grillby and I were left.
       "...G'Night, G. Thanks for the...ketchup," I quietly said, already walking to my booth. I laid down under my blanket and shut my eyes...though never able to fall asleep. I kept thinking about Sans.
       I was slowly forgetting about him. I only remembered what he looked like. His voice was fading away. I didn't want to forget about Sans...I wanted to keep him in memory forever.
       I started crying. I wanted to see Sans in person one more time. I wanted to say I was sorry for what I said. I wanted to tell him I loved him. I wanted another chance.
       That's when I opened my eyes when I felt arms wrap around me. Grillby was hugging me. I hugged back, tears still streaming down my face.
       "...I-I miss him...so m-much..." I said, my voice cracking. Grillby nodded comfortingly, stroking my back.
"I-I'm sure...he misses you too," Grillby said. I didn't say anything else...I kept crying. I sighed and made my grip tighter.
       After that, Grillby smiled sweetly before leaving me in my booth. I once again closed my eyes, for a restless "sleep."
~time skip~
       Today the pub was buzzing. Grillby seemed more excited and cheerful about everything.
       "You know, I can give you a free meal of your hungry," Grillby offered. I shook my head and rested it on my arm.
       Without making noise, I cried again. That reminded me of when Grillby told me Sans used to put his orders on his tab...which he never paid.
       I heard Grillby sigh a little as I hid my face in my arms. Crying always helped the pain go away...sometimes. That is, until I started cutting my arm when Grillby left me alone. I did a pretty good job so far hiding the scars, hiding it under my sleeve.
I was the reason Sans was no longer here. So, to punish myself, I'd cut my arm. Sometimes I'd aim at my blood vessel. I wanted to die, so I could see Sans again.
Of course, I did this before I fell down here. People called me worthless, and I believed it. People told me I should die...I believed it, taking action by cutting deep into my chest and legs.
I always wondered HOW Sans died. My solution always brought me to the thought that he killed himself because of what I said. But if I asked, which was painful for me, monsters would tell me that they didn't know or they'd shrug.
I heard someone sit next to me. I didn't look up. I wasn't in the mood to talk to many people today.
"Hey kitty, kitty~," a familiar voice said to me. "Heard that you're in a dark place right now. How about I make you feel better?~"
I finally looked up. Theo. I sighed and smacked my face on the table, not too hard though. Theo laughed sexually.
"C'mon...don't be like that.~ I want to give you something to forget about that trash bag...~~" Theo kept trying. Theo then slipped his hand around and stroked my bottom. That's when I had enough.
I grabbed Theo by his shirt and whirled him around. He was off the ground at his point. I was looking down at him, both of my hand holding his shirt.
"Listen to me you bastard," I said with rage in my tone. My tail was puffed out and I showed my fangs. "I'm in no mood to hear your shit today. And if you call Sans 'trash bag' one more time, I swear to hell I will kill you without hesitation."
"So I suggest you leave me the fuck alone you sick jackass," I warned, throwing Theo to the ground. I hissed at him to tell him to go away. Theo got off the floor and ran towards the door.
I noticed that the pub was looking at me like I was a badass or something. I sighed and turned back around to the bar.
        "That shows that no one should mess with you," Grillby said, a little bit of laughter left his mouth here and there. I shrugged.
        "K-Ketchup, please?" I asked. Grillby nodded and walked into the kitchen. I rested my head on my arm.
        A few minutes later, Grillby came out with two ketchup bottles. I grabbed one, but I didn't drink it. I heard the front door slam open. I didn't look up.
        I heard some gasps and murmuring. I still didn't look up. I felt a...boney...warm hand rest on my back. I gasped.
        "Ketchup? Isn't that supposed to be MY thing?" A familiar voice rang behind me. I turned around so fast, my head could've been spinning. My eyes widened at the sight.
         Sans. Right there, in front of me...was Sans. A bead of sweat was printed on his skull. His smile was a nervous one. I had no words. Tears came.
         I did what any other person would do in this situation: I slapped Sans. A loud "SMACK!" filled the room. Sans held back his scream in agony. A few monsters oohed.
         "I deserve that," Sans said, putting a hand on his cheek. I left a red mark. I was sobbing.
         "I-I thought you were DEAD! D-Damn you...!" I said, giving Sans a hug. Sans hugged back as I sobbed.
          "Sorry...God I'm so sorry I did that," Sans whispered in my ear. I didn't say anything. I was trying to process that Sans was here.
         Before anyone could say anything or do anything, Sans teleported us both home. I guess he wanted to talk to me.
         "I-I'm so sorry f-for what I-I s-said...!" I apologized, still sobbing. "I-I didn't mean it---"
         "Stop that," Sans interrupted. "If anything, I should be sorry. I made you worry for nothing. I was being a dick. I'm...so sorry."
         "W-Well..." I said, wiping away tears. "We can work this out...until we're cool again."

       "Now...why did you convince everyone that you were dead?"