Chapter One:

{Bk and Tyler are shooting a new episode of "Inside The Line". They are sitting on the tailgate of Tylers pick-up truck}

Bk's POV. "Bk and Tyler here and we are Florida Georgia Line, and this is the new episode of "Inside The Line" Tyler and I just want to give you the run down on what's been going with us." -Tyler cuts in- "And what you guys could be expecting in the near future."  -BK cuts back in giving Tyler a look and laughs then starts talking again- "We are about offically start our headling tour called "Heres To The Good Times" soon. We are about to get off  the Dirt Road Diaries tour with the wonderful and very talented Luke Bryan. We've got two more stops and then we are done for a week. We've been in and out of the studio working on the new album and new songs, and Planning out the music video for our next single when we can. Now I'm not gonna give out what that single is. But I know ya'll will love it."

Tylers POV: "By now you guys already know who's gonna be on tour with us. Well the other day, our tour Manager told us they added another act. She's a singer song writer that goes by the name of Savanah Lynn. Bk and I, we haven't personally met her, but we've talked to her over the phone and heard her music, She has a beautiful voice and is very talented. We are more than happy to have her along with us on the tour. so if ya'll come out to our shows Give her a big warm welcome." The contiune to shoot moments later while Bk's talking, Luke cuts in giving the boys a each a red cup. and shoots the bull with Tyler and Bk, jokes around blah blah blah

{Meanwhile back at the office}

Savanah's POV: I was at the office filling out papers. The tour mananger said that Florida Georiga Line wasn't gonna be here to meet me for the first time because they were still on tour with Luke Byran. who I love to death. I've seen him a few times in concert but the times I went, Florida Georgia Line wasn't with him. I shrugged my shoulders and thought to myself more, and sorta listened to what the tour manager was saying. It's pretty bad I don't even know them good enough to know their real names. I only know ONE song by them an that's the remix with that one rapper in it. Which I don't really care for the song because it's over played so much, it's got annoying... "Alright Savanah, I think that's all for now, do you have any questions?" I looked up at him and smiled "Uhmmm.." I thought there a moment trying to think of what I was suppose to ask him and then it clicked, my bestfriend who is pretty much my sister because she and I've been really super close since middle school. wanted me to ask if she could come with me on tour. "OH! yea. Is there anyway, that my bestfriend whos practically my sister can come out with me on tour, you know so I don't have to be by myself which I know I'm not gonna but, you know what I mean. So I can have someone I actually know with me? If not it's okay but I'd greatly appreciate it if she could.." I sat there silently and waited for an answer. A few mins later which felt like 20 mins, he finally gave me an answer "I don't see how that's a problem. I just don't know if there's gonna be any room in the van/bus." I cut him off  "Oh sir, it's fine she and I can share a bed if we need to. We are small enough." we both laughed. "Then it works out." He smiled at me. "Next time the guys are in town I'll make sure to call you so you can meet them. If not then you'll be meeting them on tour day." "That sounds great. Thank you again for this chance to do this. It means so much to me." I shook his hand "No Thank you."WE love you. I'm sure the fans will love you too."  We said our goodbyes. I walked out my pick-up truck. I took my phone out and dialed Adrianna''s number, while it rang I got in and shut the door. She answered as I stuck the keys in the ignition. "Hey sis," "Hey! What's up?" "I'm just leaving the office." "Oh? How'd that go?" "It actually went great. I have some news tho. Are you sitting down? It's actually bad news for you.." "Yes I'm sitting down, what's wrong?" "well I asked if you could go with me.." "Yea? and what did they say? Lemme guess They said no." "They said that you couldn't go... UNTILL I TOOK YOU SHOPPING FOR NEW LUGGAGE!" I heard her scream in the in my ear. I just laughed. because she was still freaking out.. "Adri....Adriii.... DAMN IT ADRIANA MARIE! Listen to me!" She shut up "Oh sorry," She laughed and listened to me "I'll be by your house in an hour to get you so we can go shopping, I need to get a few things anyways because in two weeks we got to come back here and we are leaving. I gotta run to mom and dads and let them know the good knews." Well how about I just meet you over there?" "Well that sounds even better, alright I'll talk to you later" We said our good byes and hung up. I backed out of the parking spot and headed to my parents house. I really hope they are excited about what I have a chance to do...

{Do you think her parents will be excited? or be mad?}