Chapter Thirty

Tyler: I ran back into the bus and told BK and Maci that Rylie has been kiddnapped "Do you know ANYONE that would kiddnap Rylie, Maci?" "No, I don..." she gasped "What Maci? Who could of kiddnapped her" "Jack..." She whispered and quickly took out her phone and called someone "You son of a bitch where is Rylie!" "I don't care, WHERE is she?!" "No she isn't with you anymore!" "No Jack she's NOT!" "No she's Not! I should know, I'm the one who was with her EVERYTIME you cheated on her with the whore. I'm the one who put some sense into her damn head to leave you!" I will find you and get her back.. and I'll put you in Jail"  she hung up on him then quickly got up and headed for the door "Where you going sweetheart" BK asked. "I'm going to find my bestfriend that's what I'm going to do. You can either come with or stay, either way I'm going to go look for her." "I seen some scruffage in the gravel Maci, I'll show you" I said to her as I followed her outside, BK followed behind me. I walked over to where Rylie's phone was at when I picked it up. 

Rylie: I had a blind fold over my face I wasn't able to see where I was taken to. all the sudden I got punched in the face. I was knocked out.. after I woke up. I was tied to bed hands to the metal headboard and my feet to the footboard and I was naked Oh My God did he rape me?! I started crying and looking around. I was in his parents house his parents passed away a month ago. It was said that they were selling the house, why are there still furinature in the house. Someone came in he had a ski mask over his face so I couldn't see who it was. "Who are you?! Why am I HERE! What do you want with me" He didn't say anything he just smacked me against my face. Everything little thing ran thru my head. My memories My family, My friends, Tylers face, My life pretty much flashed infront of my eyes I closed my eyes tightly and tears streamed down the side of my face then opened them. The guy, grabbed my face, made me look at him, he turned his head and just laughed, walked away, sitting in a chair at the end of bed. I lifted my head off the pillow and looked at him "Why aren't you answering me?!" I screamed at him "Shut up you whore" I reconized that his voice, but I couldn't remember who it was.