Chapter Twenty-Six

Rylie: I was in awe I couldn't believe that Tyler Hubbard came up to will call to give me backstage passes for tonights show. "what's your name darlin'" I couldn't say anything. Maci walked up I guess she didn't realize who it was because she didn't freak out or anything "Rylinn is her name seeming the cats got her tounge but people call her Rylie she can't like a normal person" I smacked Maci in the arm before she went back to her phone. "I'm so sorry. I'm just shocked that you took time from whatever you were doing to come to will call to bring us the backstage passes."  he laughed at what I said. "Yea I don't do that all the time..Actually I think this is the first time. I only did it because I wanted to know who was always trying to get my attention on Twitter. You have a picture of you and a bunch of people as your picture I didn't know what one you were." I smiled "It's all about the mystery". 

Maci: I was on the phone with my ex boyfriend saying he seen me with some guy at the concert last weekened. I sat there fighting with him for 20 mins. I hung up on him and walked back up to Will Call and looked in the window. "Oh my lord, you're even hotter in person. But BK is hotter, I'm sorry" I smirked "Nah, It's alright I get that alot. You must be her bestfriend" "Yep, I'm Maci." "Well Rylie, Maci. I'm gonna head backstage if you want to meet me around the corner you can come with, or you can wait until whoever your gonna give your tickets to gets here and then I'll come back and get you." "Well can you leave the tickets and Meet and Greets here and just leave them under a name?" He looked at one of the workers and she shook her head. "What name do you want them under?" "Leave them under (some random name) please and thank you." She said with a smile "Alright girls just go around the coner and I'll be out there in a min" Rylie called our friend  "Go to will call there is a surprise there." "What kinda surprise?" "Just go to the will call and tell them that you have something there for you waiting and show them your ID"