Chapter 47 Part One

Tyler: It was getting late into the night and we were all pretty drunk. I'm glad that my parents had Reed and Rae. Bk and Maci had their dance to some song I don't even know if I ever heard. before. I was by Rylie the whole night. Maci and Rylie's friend Kasey was giving me looks the whole night. Like she wanted me or something. But I hope she wasn't gonna try anything, because I was happy with Rylie, and I didn't want to change that. "I'll be right back sweetpea, I'm gonna go get another beer and a shot of whiskey, you want anything?" "Uh yeah, you can bring me a shot of whiskey too, and a fuzzy navel (if anyone doesn't know what that is. It's orange juice and Vodka, it's named other things, but I've known it as that). Please babe" "Yep, I'll be right back" I got up and leaned down to kiss Rylie and walked towards the bar. I was over there for a few mins waiting for my drinks before Kasey came over. "Hey Ty, looking very sexy tonight" I looked over at her, "Uh thanks you too. I mean you look beautiful, not sexy" "Thanks" She smiled at me and ordered what she wanted. "So are you having fun tonight?" she said as she ran her hand down my arm. "Yeah, I guess. I get to spend a great night with friends and my girlfriend. And get shit faced, which I'm half way there." I laughed.  Next thing I knew she slid herself between the bar and me. She had her hands around my waist. I backed up a little "Kasey, I'm with someone." "You don't got a ring on your finger." "Yeah, but I'm engaged, its the same thing" "No it's not." she then ran her hand up my chest and she was a few inches away from my face.

Rylie: I was wondering what the hell was taking Tyler forever to come back with our drinks. I decided to go find him.. I went to the bar and our drinks were in the corner still there. I heard laughter come from the corner, It sounded like Kasey's laugh I walked around the corner and I couldn't believe my eyes what I was seeing. Tyler was on the couch and Kasey was on top of him, kissing Tyler's neck. and Tyler's hand was high up on Kasey's thigh "TYLER REED HUBBARD! How could you!" I took my ring off and threw it towards him, it landed on the couch next to him and ran off. I ran past Dan, Bk, and Maci. Bk and Maci were talking to someone, must have been a family member. Dan and Maci ran after me. and caught up with me. "Rylie what happened, why are you crying."  Dan asked, "Kasey and Tyler are in the back practically making a damn baby." "How could he do this to you? Why would he do this to you?" Maci started getting angry. I was getting my stuff together so I can go home "Rylie, you're not driving you've been drinking. I'm not gonna let you drive" Dan said as he took my keys away from me "Fine, then you drive me. I want to go home. Now" "Alright alright alright. I'll drive you" The three of us went to BK "It was a nice wedding really, but I need to go." I kissed his cheek and gave him a hug. he could tell I was crying "What's wrong? where is Tyler" "Maci can tell you, and he's staying here. I'm sure he'll find a way home. I clearly don't care." "Oh no, what did he do?" I didn't say anything I just walked away towards the door.There came Tyler, "Rylie baby, I'm sorry you can't leave, wait I'll grab my stuff we can go home together." "No Tyler get away from me. I'm done we are done. You practically cheating on me was it." I've always told him if he ever cheated on me it was over. and he promised and promised that he wouldn't. "Ry, we can work this out. She came to me. I tried to stop her." I walked passed him shaking my head and he grabbed my arm. I turned and looked at him and yanked my arm away from him. and headed out to my truck getting into the passenger side and Dan got into the driver side. I started crying again. "I can't go home, he has a key, can I go to your house?" "Are you sure Ry? I mean if you really want to go over to my place I'll take you there" I nodded my head "I'm sure" "Alright then we will go there" My phone went off like 4-5 times between the time I left the reception til I got to Dan's house. by the 7th time of his calling/texting. I shut my phone off.