Chapter Six

Savanah POV: Tyler was looking at me with a smile, I wonder what he was up too, I was gonna find out. I smiled back at him, when Farr grabbed my arm, stopping me. I turned around a little bit as he started to speak "Savannah I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the movies when we stop, you know dinner and a movie" before I answered him, I looked at Tyler who had a pissed off look on his face. Just then BK nudged him. I looked back at Farr "I would love to..." Tyler cut in and I quickly turned my head, looking back at Tyler "But she's already going out on a double date with me, BK and Adriana" I looked at BK and mouthed the words "I am?" with a confused expression on my face. All BK did was nod his head and crossed his arms I smile at him then looked at Farr and frowned sorta to show him I was felt bad because I couldn't go with him when we get back. "maybe the next day if we are still in town. If not the next time we stop." "Yea that's fine" he said before turning around and walked back to the front lounge of the bus. 

Tylers POV: Savannah looke back at me and was a bit confused "Well that's not the way I wanted to ask you but, yea." she laughed "Yea, that's why I looked at BK for. I honestly didn't have no idea what the hell was going on" we laughed and she walked over to me and put her hands on my chest. "I'd love to go with you on a double date." she said and stood up on her tipy toes and kissed my cheek. It was cute that she was shorter than me. "That's great." I looked like a little kid in a candy shop. I lit up and had a big smile on my face. 

BK: "Well I guess I have to see if Adrianna wants to go then right?" Tyler quickly looked at me "Wait, you haven't even asked her yet!?" "No, because I wanted to see if you wanted to do the double date" "Oh. I see" Tyler said as I yelled for Adriana. She came back, "You didn't really have to yell I was just on the other side of the door" she said with a smirk on her face. "So I've got a question" I said grabbin her hand "Ooookay?" she seemed a little worried "Nothing bad I promise. How would you like to go on a double date with Tyler, Savanna and I?" before I could finish what I said she said "OMG I'd love to!" "Okay so once we get into Chicago, T and I will get everything set up and all that good stuff after sound check in the morning. Brian(Bonds) came back and told us that we were just crossing into Illinois. I looked at my phone and it was only 11:30. "Adri, you wanna go watch a movie?" "yea sure." She said to me. "okay pick out a movie, I''ll grab my portable DVD player and I'll meet you in the back lounge" "okay" She grabbed two movie just in case I didn't like one of them. One of them being a horror movie an then a chick flick. I decided to be nice and watch the chick flick wth her. She cuddled up to me and I put my arm around her and pulled her close. 

Savannah's: Tyler and I were still in the bunk area, I was making my bed. I turned around and went to grab my body pillow from the empty bunk next to Tylers. He stood there watching what I was doing. I smile at him as I reached to grab my body pillow when the bus turned, I fell into Tyler. we both laughed for a min then it faded and we just stared into eachothers eyes. His eyes were beautiful. As I stared into his eyes, it seemed like everything disapeared. That's never happened before. with any of my ex boyfriends.

Tylers POV: Her eyes, I got lost in them. I slowly brought my hands up to the side of her face closes to the nape of her neck and leaned down. My lips met hers, we held that way for a few mins, by that time her hand met my cheek and he put her hand on my chest, and my hand was on the lower part of back. She pulled away first and frowned mentally. All I could do was just look at her again. She was so beautiful. I couldnt't wait until our date tomorrow.