Chapter Seven

BK's POV: An Hour later my phone went off, it was Hayden. {I miss you alot baby. I can't wait until I am able to have you in my arms and you can feel our babygirl kick for the first time. I'm heading to bed so I figured I'd tell you goodnight and that I love you so so so much} "Shit, I totally forgot about her!" I said in my head, I looked down at Adrianna who was already asleep with her head on my lap. I smiled down at her and then looed back at my phone, took a deep breath and texted Hayden back {Hey honey, I miss you too, and I can't want either. :) I'll call you when I get a chance, and get away from everyone} I pressed send and put my phone back. I slid out from under Adriana and picked her up taking her to her bunk and covered her up. Tyler and Savannah were cuddled up in Tyler's bunk watching a movie I guess there was a light on in the bunk but the blind thing was closed. I climbed into my bunk and tweeted "In Illinois Who's coming out to the show tomorrow tomorrow night?" my tweet blew up.. There's alot of fans coming tomorrow I'm excited as all get up.

*The Next Morning*

Savannahs POV: I woke before everyone else. which was not normal, I was actually the last to wake up. That kiss between Tyler and I was amazing. I can't even explain how amazing it was. I looked at Tyler and smiled kissing the spot right next to his lips not quiet on the cheek. I quietly got up and went to the bathroom, did my thing, coming back and grabbed my guitar, my glasses and my notebook full of songs. I headed to the back lounge and closed the sliding door so I wouldn't wake anyone up.. I sat at the table back there and started strumming and humming quietly, while looking out the window. I realized we weren't moving anymore we were parked. We must of been in Chicago. Today was very exciting. Tonights our first show and today Tyler and I are going on a date. I started singing a few lines of a song I wrote that went along with the chords I was playing. I was still cought in my own little world looking out the window sometime while I was day dreaming I didn't hear the door thing open. Tyler came back, he was standing at the door leaned up against the doorframe.

Tylers POV: "You're really good. Did you write that song by yourself?" she jumped a little and messed up the chord she was playing because I startled her. I laughed a little "I didn't mean to scare you" "No, it's alright. I didn't wake you did I?" "I was actually awake when you climbed out of bed" "Oh...You should of stopped me." I went and sat next to her and chuckled giving her a little smirk.  "So did you write that song yourself?" I asked her again. "Yep all me. No help." she laughed. "Well thats really good." "Well it's not done yet. I've only got the first part of the song." "still it's really good babe." "babe?" she laughed "Oh sorry. Vanna" "Oh no you can call me babe if you want. I was just surprised" we both chuckled. we talked about our song writing and what not. We shared writing stories and advice. an hour past and I had to go do sound check. "I'll be back after sound check with the details of the date and what not" "Alright, sounds good" I kissed her and walked out "Be good" I heard her laugh as I made my way to the front of the bus.