Chapter Thirty-Four

Maci: We were walking towards the baggage claim, when I decided to play around a little "Hey babe, do you think Rylie looks any different to you?" she looked at me with a dirty look at the same time BK looked at her and tilted his head. "Nope she lookes like the same ol Rylie I seen three weeks ago" he paused a min and the squinted his eyes "oh wait she looks like she's ready for bed, then again it's like 3 in the morning back home" we laughed "Oh nothing was just wondering if she seemed any different to you.That's all." Tyler looked at me with a confused look. I just shrugged my shoulders as we waited for Rylie's and I's bag to come around. We grabbed them and walked out to the rental vehical that the boys got for being in California.

Bk: T and Rylie were getting in the car, while I was putting Maci's bag in the trunk. "Why did you ask me if Rylie looked any different babe?" "Because to me she does, I don't know why everyone else don't notice it." she laughed "I mean it's pretty obvious..she has that... idk..different look?" she said as I closed the trunk and started walking to the driver side of the rental car. "I don't know mac, I'm sure I'll notice it before yall leave. Speaking of that when are you guys leaving?" "Well me, I'm here for as long as you want me too.semester is over with. So I don't have to worry about school. as for Rylie, I have no idea.You'll have to ask her." we got in and drove to the hotel seeming Tyler and  flew into California, our bus is back in Nashville.The girls looked super tired. They haven't adjusted to the time change,but they will by the end of the week.I grabbed Maci's hand intertwing my hand with hers and brought it up to my face and kissed it. God I love this girl so much, I've known her for a short while, but it seems like forever.