Chapter Fifty

Dan's POV: I didn't even bother going after Rylie because what always happens will happen. I know Rylie. She'll give into Tyler's charm and she'll go home with him. She and I will have to pretend that this night didn't happen When we see each from now on. I grabbed a cup out of the dishwasher, and filled it with water and drank it all. I put my hands on the counter and to a deep breath when all the sudden I heard a knock on the door. I quickly picked my head up "Who is that? It's nearly 3 am." I walked to the door and opened it. "I'm sorry I should have stayed here... instead of leaving." Rylie stepped towards me wrapping her arms around my neck and kissed me with passion. I pushed her back by her hips she looked at me with confusion "Are you sure you want to stay here... The father of your children wants you back.." "No, he's fucked up one too many times. I'm done with him.." I took a deep breath, put my arm around her waist, with my hand on the small of her back. pulling her into me, we started kissing and I shut the door. sitting her on the counter again. The kiss broke and I looked at her, pushing her hair out of her face.

Rylie's POV: I went back because for once in a very long time... I felt a connection with someone. When Tyler was out all the time and not around me, Dan was always there. Besides Bk and Maci, he was one of my best friends. I don't know what the outcome is going to be but there isn't anything wrong with taking things slow. I sat there on the counter looking at Dan as he pushed the hair out of my face. "Are you okay with me being here? Like..." "shhh, don't even ask that... You should know that I don't care if you're here. I love it when you're here." he placed his hand on the side of my face and stroked my skin with his thumb. I smiled at him and then yawned. "Can we....I mean I, get to sleep. I'm dead tired. And too much excitement and drama for one night." he nodded "Yes WE can go to sleep. Do I get to cuddle?" I laughed then hopped down from the counter. I went into his bedroom and got under the covers, he joined and climbed into his bed and cuddled until I fell asleep. 

PSA: I'm not going to be continuing this story because I'm getting complete writer's block on the story.