Chapter Eighteen

Bonds POV: "Tyler she don't want to talk to you. She don't even want you here. How did you find out where she was" "I got a hold of Adrianna's phone and found out. She's my fiance' I want to be here with here. What's wrong, Why is she even here" "Well for starters you kissing that girl is what put her here Tyler. And what made it worse was that girl going after Savannah" He didn't say anything back to me only "What room is Savannah in" he knew I was right. Everything I said was true and he knew it. I pointed to the second door down from where we were. "There. Don't be surprised if she kicks you out of the room" he shrugged his shoulders. "that's my kid, if she likes it or not." he said as he walked towards the room.

Tyler's POV: I walked into her room. and she was sleeping. I smiled and pulled up a chair next to her bed, and grabbed onto her hand. Her nurse came "Who are yo...Oh wait you're Savannah's Fiance'?" I looked up at her "Yep" "You're...Florida..." I cut her off before she could finish "Yep, well I'm the Georgia part, the florida part is back at the bus" we laughed "Anyways how is Savannah doing? is the baby still alive?" "Well, Savannah for the most part. We are waiting for the results for the other tests we did which should be here soon. 15-30 mins tops." I nodded and she left. I took a deep breath, stood up and kissed Savannah on the forhead and whispered "I'm sorry, I love you so so much. I honestly don't know what I was thinking please for give me" She woke up and looked at me. "What are you doing here Tyler? How did you...ugh Adrianna Marie. Damn it." "Now now, ADrianna didnt tell me anything, She left her phone down and I looked at the text. I know you would tell her. You weren't tellin me where you were, and Adrianna wouldn't tell me. And She wouldn't even tell B. Baby, lets not fight we got our baby to worry about." I put my hand on her stomach and stroked her skin with my thumb. She took a deep breath, when the doctor and nurse came in. My heart dropped because I didn't want to hear that my baby was dead.. "Mr. and Mrs Hubbard..We've just got the test results back..."