Chapter Twenty

Savannah's POV: I don't know I just had the urge to make out with him. Like I wasn't mad at him anymore. after a few moments I got off him and he got out of the truck, and I slid my way through the driver side. I grabbed his hand and followed him to the room.

Tylers POV: The room was already booked, Adrianna or BK brought the key and put it in my truck while we were at the hospital. We made it up to the room and I opened the door and stepped in far enough where I could close the door behind us, Candle were lit and there were rose pedals all over the place. I looked at her, she had a smile that was 10 miles long. I stepped behind her and put my arms around her, resting my hands under her shirt on her belly, of course I had to lean down because she was shorter than me. I whispered in her ear "Watcha think future Mrs Hubbard?" she chuckled a little bit before turning around she put her arms around my neck after I leaned back up. I looked down at her and she was lost for words. She stood on her tipy toes and kissed me. She kissed me like nothing was wrong between us. The rest of the night was perfect. We made love into the early morning hours. We weren't worried about getting pregnant because we were already. I can't express how much I cannot wait until I can spend the rest of my life with her.