Chapter Nineteen

Savannah's POV: The way that doctor said that.. my heart went into my throat. I just found out I was pregnant today, I was already in love with it. I wasnt ready to lose him/her. Tyler spoke up because he seen I was trying to speak and nothing would come out "What are the results? Please tell us good news." "well I'm not sure if will be good news. But..." I started crying. I covered my face with my hand and braced myself for the worse. Tyler held onto my hand tightly and looked at me. "It's gonna be alright baby. shh " "But You're baby is still alive.." "Oh thank god" Tyler gasped and kissed my hand. "You're pregnacy will be a high risk one. So be extra careful. You don't need any extra stress and what not" "Yes doctor we understand" I removed my hand from my face and whiped the tears that were streaming down my face, I was so happy that I didn't loose my baby...our baby.. The doctor was still talking about what I shouldn't and should do. while the nurse was taking my IV out of my arm. "As soon as she gets that IV out and you sign these papers you can be on your way." "Thanks doctor." "Yes thank you very much" Tyler said as he got my clothes and shoes for me. Shortly after we left and the car ride was quiet we didn't say anything to eachother, all he did was hold my hand and kiss it a few times.

Tylers POV: She seems mad at me still. I mean who can blame her, I practically cheated on her. I hope what I have planned tonight will make everything right. Little does she know I had BK and Adrianna, get a hotel room for she and I and make it all romantic for us. I owe them big time. I know. "Baby, I'm sorry for tonight.. Will you please scoot over next to me so I can put my arm around you?" She looked at me, she looked like she was crying but I wasn't sure because it was dark. Then I heard her sniffle as she moved next to me "What's wrong?" I said as I put my arm around her "Just everything replaying in my head from earlier.. Why did you kiss her Tyler, What did I do to make you do that.." she started getting mad again. "Baby you need to calm down for the sake of our baby" "Answer me Tyler Reed" she demanded. "I don't have a reason Savannah, it just happened. I don't know why I didn't stop her. I just don't know. Now will you calm down. You now I hate fighting with you in the first place now I really hate it even more." We went past the arena we just played at when Savannah started freaking out "Where are we going?" You totally just missed the arena" "I know baby girl, I got something special planned for the rest of the night" "Oh, Okay. You do know that all you have to do is not cheat on me again right? You don't need to go all out and everything when we are out on the road" "No but I know that now but I don't care you're mine.. I want to show you how much I love you, and how much I care about you and our baby" We pulled into the parking lot of the hotel and was about to get out.. "Stop.." I looked at her confused but before I know it she climbed into my lap and started to make out with me..