Chapter Twenty-Two

Tylers POV: I didn't even bother knocking I just walked into the hotel room "Where is she at?" Adrinna pointed towards that bathroom and I quickly went to the bathroom and Savannah was standing in a puddle of water. she looked at me with a scared looked. "I think I'm in labor.." I just laughed. "I think so too baby girl I think so too" "Why did you laugh at me.? she smiled "Because your so cute when your worried" "Shut up and just get me to the hospital now" "You need to calm down baby girl" I said to her as I was helping her to the door and headed to the Hospital. It was 25 mins to get to the hospital. Once we arrived they took her back to the delivery room and I followed. Couple hours later as she was getting ready to push, her heartbeat and her blood pressure sky rocketed. and she suddenly passed out The doctors started freaking out, and one of the nurses pushed me out the of the room "Sir you have to leave you can't be in here" "But thats my wife! and my baby! I want... I need to be in there!" "Mr Hubbard you need to understand we don't need anyone else in here at the moment beside the hospital personal." she was forcfully pushing me out of the room and I eventually gave up. The nurse went back in and shut the door. I paced back and forth worried. I didn't even realize BK and Adrianna came up.

Adrianna POV: "Tyler?" he looked up at me when I said his name he'd been crying "Tyler whats wrong?! Wheres Savannah?" he shook his head "something went wrong with her while she was about to push, the nurses pushed me out of the room and said I couldn't stay in there with her." I started to cry, Bk pulled me close and rubbed my back "It's gonna be okay baby girl, I promise." I let go of him and sat next to Tyler on the floor. "What ever happens we'll be here for you. I'm not saying that anything is gonna happened because it's NOTHING is gonna happen" tears streamed down my face I leaned my head onto Tylers shoulder, wrapping my arms around his arm.