Chapter Three: First Day out on the "Here's To The Good Times" tour.

Savanahs POV: I was waiting for Adri to grab her stuff and put it in the truck. I was exctied and nervous at the same time. Seth never called me when the guys were in town, so I guess either they never came into town, or if they did they were too busy. So I guess I'll get to meet them today. Adriana was getting into the truck when she heard me say "yay" sarcastically to myself. 

Adriana's POV: I got into the truck and heard her say yay.. "What's wrong?" "Nothing..." she replied back "You don't seem like you wanna do this anymore" "Oh I do. I just wish I would of met the guys before I just got thrown in with the sharks with out knowing their damn names" I laughed "You have nothing to worry about I'm sure they will love you. You are beautiful and smart and did I mention Beautiful?" She laughed "I'm sure they will love me. It's just.. what if they don't? They will kick me from the tour and or they will i don't know you never know Adriana" She started hyperventlating. "Savanah Chill the hell! out you have nothing to worry about. Trust me." "Adriana you don't know that! You don't know that for sure! HOW DO YOU KNOW I HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!" She yelled at me.. "Holy shit Savanah Don't yell at me. I've been your bestfriend since the fricking 6th grade. I should know this shit. If they don't like you. They can buzz off. Plain and simple now lets go before they leave with out us!" "okay." we left my house and headed into Nashville.

Tyler's POV: "I really wish this girl would get here. We were suppose to be on the road 5 mins ago. Where the hell is she." I said pacing back and forth. I get really antsy when it comes to being on time. I'm really OCD about stuff. and people being late drive me nuts Everything is packed in the trailor and then our clothes and what not on the bus. We are just waiting on her. 

BK's POV: "Goodness T.. Calm down. we will get going. We don't need to be at the next stop until tomorrow night. and you know what happens when you start stressing out" I shook my head at him and walked into the bus, coming back out with a red solo cup. "Here this will calm your nerves" he took the cup and downed it, all of it. "There you go! That's what I'm talking about." we both laughed. 5 mins later a pick-up truck pulls into the parking lot where we were all at. "Finally, they are here" Tyler said.. I chuckled at Tyler "Right?" I whispered back. Tyler and I walked over to the truck put my hand on the door "Did you get lost?" I jokingly asked her. her friend leaned over and poked her head out the drive side window before the girl in the driverside could speal. "Nope, she just was waiting on me" I looked at her and smiled "And you are who?" "I'm Adriana but you can call me Adri. And you are?" "I'm Brian, but called BK and this is Tyler" I said pointing at him. He threw up the peace sign. Typicial Tyler. I laughed, looking at Adriana, she had long wavy blonde hair, and she was very skinning, nice rack. My type of girl. 

Tylers POV: Well it was worth the wait Adriana's friend was beautiful I want to get to know her. I took it upon myself and pushed BK out of the way and opened her door. "what the hell Tyler" "Well you were in the way and we need to get going" I said looking at him with a shitty ass grin "Oh yeah, thats right you're very impatient one day a girls gonna come break that impatient shit you know that right?" he said walking over to the passenger side of the truck and opened Adri's door. I looked over at the girl. "You must be the beautiful Savanah" I smirked at her "Yep that is me. The one and only" "Well like Bk said I'm Tyler." "Nice to meet you Tyler" I held my hand out and she grabbed it. I helped her out of the truck. This girl has to be 5'5 5'6 tops She's a little short shit. I thought to myself. But one things for certain she was fine as hell. Bk and I grabbed their things and took them to bus and put them with our stuff. It looked like Bk and Adri hit it off good....