Chapter 47 Part Two

Rylie: We made it to Dan's about 45 mins later. I left pretty much everything in my truck, I didn't grab anything to sleep in "I'll let you sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the couch." "Oh no, you don't have to do that." "Ry you deserve to have my bed. And besides Tyler knows you left with me. I'm sure he will be coming over here to see if you are here with me He'll be able to see you from my door. Crap, speaking of which, I'm gonna go park your truck at the parking garage down the road. I'll be back" "Alright, thank you so much you don't know how much this means to mean. I can't go back home right now, I don't want to see Tyler because I'll end up smacking him. Do you have something I can sleep in" "Yea, come here and I'll give them to you." I followed him into his bedroom. It was a typical guys bedroom. I lightly laughed at the fact there were clothes all over the place "What?" he looked at me with a smirk "Nothing just your room is a mess, I was laughing because it's a typical guys room. that's all" "Oh yea, my maid hasn't come and cleaned up. I'm thinking of firing her" he joked "Well maybe you should find yourself a girlfriend that can help" "Yea well..." he said handing me the over sized shirt and basketball shorts "Well what?" "Nothing, I'll be back in a few" he walked out. I wonder what that was about, I changed into just the shirt, it was long enough where I didn't have to wear the shorts. I was still pretty drunk, and I wanted something to eat. I wonder if he had anything in the fridge. I went into the kitchen and went and searched for food.

Dan: I'm glad I didn't let Rylie go back to her house. I don't think it would have been an ok at that house tonight. I was walking back to the house and I notice a car coming down the road. My road was a dead end, And my neighbors were home. That's probably Tyler, I was a couple house down, so he couldn't tell it was me. I took my time getting back. The only light on in the house was the kitchen, I could see that from how far I was from my house. a few seconds later, Tyler left and I sprinted to the house to make sure Rylie was still there and was okay, I got into the house and walked right to the kitchen. "Hey, I'm ba....." I stopped dead in my tracks. I was expecting her to have my shorts on, but no she only had my shirt on. She turned around and smiled at me but you could tell she had been crying at the same time. That smile made me go weak at the knees but it broke my heart to see her cry. I know she was with Tyler I couldn't do anything about how I felt about her. But she needed to know. I knew this wasn't the right time to tell her anyway "I'm sorry, was hungry" she laughed a little bit and wiped the tear streaming down her cheek. I walked over to her placing my hand on her arm right below her shoulder, I stroked her arm with my thumb and looked into her eyes "You don't need to be sorry. Ry, It's fine" She looked down at my hand on her arm, and placed her hands on my chest and looked up at me, with another tear rolling down her cheek, I brought my other hand up and placed it on the side of her cheek, and wiped the tear away. "Thank you for being here for me. I couldn't trouble Maci and BK because it's their wedding night." before she could finish me but my index finger over her lips "shhh. It's fine. That's what I'm here for." I leaned down a little and she leaned up to a little also. before we knew it we kissed.