Chapter Twenty-Eight

Rylie: We put our "all access" passes on. I just tied it to my belt loop I hate having anything around my neck besides the necklace that was my grandmothers. My grandfather gave it to me after she passed away. I sat there and played with my necklace while I was looking around at everything "So you're still in awe huh?" Tyler was talking to me and I wasn't even realizing he was talking to me I was in a whole nother world "Earth to Rylinn..." I shook my head a little snapping back to earth. "Sorry what?" I said, "So are you still in awe?" he said in his deep southern accent. Damn It was very sexy. I loved it. "Yea, I just can't believe that I'm back stage with you guys. Never in a million years, would I ever think this would happen. let alone see you again." "Wait see us again?" Yea, Maci and I went to Belmont with you guys. You don't remember us? We use to be in one of your classes." " hmmm, Nope.. I can't say I do." he chuckled "Oh well, I guess. I'm sure you'll remember sooner or later maybe." "Probably" 

*few hours later*

Tyler: Well, the four of us hit it off well. BK has been spending the last few hours with Maci.  Rylie man I can't even explain how she is. I was just staring at her and she caught me. She smirked at me and turned her head a little bit and ran her hand thru her hair. as I was bout to say something to her, her phone rang "Hello?" "Not now I'm busy" "None your damn business" "How the hell do you know where I'm at?" "No tell me how the hell you know!" "No, I'm not with anyone...Yet" she looked at me with a smile "No," "Because we aren't together Jack" "No we aren't.. We broke up two weeks ago! and we aren't getting back together" she held up her index finger and mouthed one min and started to walk away.BK and Maci walked up "What's up with that Maci? She with someone?" "Hell nah, she hasn't been with anyone for a couple weeks now. Jack don't get the clue that they aren't together and haven't been together" "Oh, I see." Rylie came walking back with an annoyed look on her face. "Sorry about that. People need to get a clue." "Ry, don't let him bother you. Don't answer his phone calls anymore. You've got what you need right here" She put her hand up and pointed at me with the other behind the hand that was up, thinking I didn't see it but I did. Rylie just chuckled a little but. It was getting close to time to go on stage. I was so excited yet I was nervous like I always am. The band, Bk, the girls, and I gathered round in a circle and I said a prayer, like we always do before a show. Our opening song came on and the band took their drinks and headed on stage. As the end of the song was coming, I grabbed Rylie and hugged her. and went to kiss her cheek, she turned her head and we ended up kissing eachother, she didn't pull away right away. Once I realized what happened. I pulled away quickly "Shit I'm sorry, That wasn't suppose to happen.." "No it was my fault. I turned my head, I was gonna kiss you on the cheek, but get out there kick some ass" I took a deep breathe and turned around "Good Luck!" I heard her yell to me as I was walking towards BK "Let do this" he and I did our little thing that just the two of us do and we grabbed our drinks and walked on stage "Yall ready?!" I yelled into the mic as "It's Just What We Do" starts playing...