Chapter Eleven

Savannah's POV: I was in shock. He's never just called me out on stage. It was always Adri and I both.. I walked out there a little-confused waving to the crowd. I looked at him and smiled then mouthed the words "What are you doing?" then looked back at BK who was shrugging his shoulders. Not only did I not know what was going on. He didn't either and he was Tyler's best friend.

Tylers POV: She came out acting all Shy and confused it was cute. It only made me more nervous. I took my favorite guitar off and hand it to one of the tour crew. I went back to the mic stand and grabbed the mic "Now most of you know Savannah right?" I smiled as the crowd went wild. I walked over to Savannah and grabbed her hand pulling her to the front of the stage with me I looked at the crowd. "Now this month is very special to us, we've been together just a few weeks shy of 5 months." I looked at Savannah and she smiled at me. "Vanna, you know we've had our ups and downs and a lot of people trying to get us to break up" I was referring to Farr, trying to get her to leave me and get with her. He even tried to drug her up a few times and made her think he was me until I went and found her. Anyways she nodded her head "but you're the best thing that's happened to me. EVERYONE agrees. Even my mama." 

Savannah's POV: This wasn't like Tyler to do this. Something is up. He kept talking and talking, going on about what's gone on this past 5 months. then all the sudden he got down on his knee "Savannah, I can't imagine myself with anyone else. Will you make me the happiest person in the world and do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Tyler Hubbard?" I covered my mouth and started to cry.The whole crowd cheered and I looked out at the fans and then back at tyler with tears streaming down my face and a huge smile on my face. the fans got quiet and waited for me to answer. I grabbed BK's mic quickly "Yes, Tyler, million times yes." I handed BK the mic back and the crowd cheered again as I jumped on him knocking him down. we both laughed and I kissed him a million times. BK started talking "Alright guys we are on stage not on our bus" he laughed and we got up. I took the mic from BK again "Anyone that has VIP is more than welcome to come celebrate with us" Tyler looked at me with a smile and BK looked at me like he was mad. Tyler just shook his head at him. "Don't worry it's not only maybe 15 people if that"  I kissed Tyler again and ran off stage, looking for Adrianna when I found her I grabbed her arm "I need to go to the store ASAP" "Why what's wrong.." "Don't worry about it.. just come on" I went past their manager and I stopped them "If Tyler and BK ask. We ran to the store for beer and stuff please and thank you." he nodded "Okay" and we walked quickly to the rental car that we got for the time we were in the City.