Chapter Forty-One

Savannah: "The heck are you talking about Tyler Reed, I left because you were starting your music career. Who knew it was gonna go anywhere." "wait what did you just say to me?" he glared at me. "Em sweetie, go play with your toys Your mama and I need to talk" he put her down by the toys. "Tyler, you said it yourself that you didn't know if it was gonna take off." "Yeah, I might of said that when we were together Savannah, but we are doing good. we are on tour with Jake. and we don't even have a record deal." I shrugged my shoulders "Whatever Tyler, all I'm saying is..Emliegh is your daughter no matter what you say" "Well, I'm not taking any responsiblity until I KNOW for sure she's my kid. I'll be getting a DNA test in the next couple days. If you're lying Savannah, You won't like what I have to say."

Tyler: I knelt down and kissed Emliegh on the head. "See you sweetie" she waved bye to me. I turned around and walked back to the truck. "Tyler Reed Hubbard, Don't you dare threaten me. I will ruin you." I ignored her got into my truck and started backing out. She had her hands on her hips and shook her head. All I needed was to get back to make sure Rylie was alright. I got to the apartment, and her car wasn't in the parking spot she normally parked. I was getting worried. I ran into the house, "Ry? baby girl? Rylie!?" no answered I went into the kitchen nook, and there was a piece of paper on the table "Tyler, We need time to think about our futures. and whether we want to be in eachothers or not. Yes we have twins on the way but we need to figure out what we are doing if youre singing career don't work out. I love you with all my heart. xoxo -Rylie." I sat down at the table, and got a little teary eyed. Did she leave me? Is she taking my kids with her and never letting me see them.? a mililion thoughts ran thru my head. I grabbed my keys and was gonna head to Maci's and Bk's maybe she was there. I needed to tell her I wanted her to come back, She needed to come back for my sake. This girl has became my life. The only thing I've lived for, beside now along with my kids. I got to their house, and sure enough her car was in the driveway. I put my truck in park and shut it off. didn't even bother grabbing my keys I ran into the house. I never knock I just walked in. "Hey Ty" Maci said when I walked in "Wheres Rylie?" "Well hello to you too." she laughed and pointed in the bedroom "She's sleeping tho" I walked to the room she was. I walked in and I crawled up next to her, and layed there until she woke up.. but I ended up falling asleep before she woke up.