Chapter Thirty-Two

Tyler: I was just about asleep when I heard a scream come from my bunk I sprung from the couch from the back lounge and went to my bunk. Maci was just getting out of Bk's bunk "Go back to bed guys, I got her." I climbed into my bunk as Maci got back into their bunk. I pulled her close to me kissing her forhead, and started to rock her trying to calm her down. This time she stopped screaming and she was just crying. She looked at me and put her hand over my stomach and held on to me tight. She finally cried herself to sleep an hour and a half later. The sun was peaking through blinds in the front of the bus. I signed thinking to myself. I'm glad we didn't have a show until tomorrow. because this was gonna be along day. I fell asleep.

Rylie: I woke up around 2 in the afternoon, Tyler was still sleeping. I have no idea when he came into bed with me.  I didn't want to wake him I don't know what time he actually fell asleep so I'll just lay here until he wakes up. It felt like forever for him to wake up, but it was only 20 mins after I did. I must of woke him up because I couldn't get comfortable. he looked at me and smiled "Morning beautiful" he said in his sleepy voice "Morning" I'm sure I looked worse than I normally do in the morning. I just chuckled to myself. "What's so funny?" he snickered "Oh it's just that you called me beautiful and after what happened yesterday, I'm sure I don't look nearly as beautiful" "Well you do. I don't care what you look like." he pushed the hair out of my face, "even with the bruises" I covered my face and started to cry. "Awh don't cry doll it's not your fault.". he said to me, while gently grabbing my hand and moving it away from my face. "You know we do have to go to the police and report what he did to you. He needs to be put in jail Ry"  "Yea, I know but they aren't gonna do anything because of the fact that he's done this before, and they just slapped him on the hand and told him not to do it again" "No, that's fucked up.." "Yea, I agree, but it always happens when we break up, and I start talking to someone new, or I'm around guys." "well as long as you are around BK and I you wont have to deal with him." I looked away and thought he's excactly how he was when we were back in college. I still can't believe that he don't remember...