Chapter Twelve

Savannah's POV: We got in and went to the drug store, thank god it was still open. We went in "I'll be right back, will you grab some beer and a gallon of whiskey for the boys?" Yeah, sure. What are you getting?" she said as I was walking away "A pg test.." I don't think she heard me because she went down the beer isle with a buggy.

Adrianna's POV: Did she just say what I think she said?. I'm not even sure if I heard that correctly. I just brushed it off and got a couple cases of Bk's and Tyler's favorite beer and a gallon of whiskey because the boys can't drink with out their whiskey. and I got a couple bottles of Vodka for me and Savannah, she came back and put a box of pregnancy texts in the cart "Yep then I did hear you right" she looked at me with a confused expression "huh?" "I wasnt sure if I heard you right but when did you and Tyler have sex?!" "Oh when we were at his mama's house in the barn. It was so damn romantic. You wouldn't think Tyler has a romantic side but you betcha he does. I love it. But anyways, I'm late.. and I've been feeling super weird. and I've been throwing up like crazy." I said as we were walking back to the check out lanes. Savannah went to a differnet lane because she didn't want to be carded, seeming she left her drivers license on the bus with her purse. 

BK's POV: We were in the middle of a song, and I looked back and Adrianna wasn't where she was at when Tyler purposed to Savannah. we got to the part where Brian does his solo I walked back to the drums and grabbed my phone and texted Adrianna "Where are you guys at? Did you guys go back to the bus?" couple seconds later she replied back "Nope we went to the store to get alcohol. We are on our way back now" I quickly replied back "You guys coulda waited until we were done so we could of went with you" "Sorry. will explain later" I sat the phone back down and ran back the mic and started singing. By the last song the girls were already back. We thanked the fans for coming out and all that other stuff and told the VIP's that the bus was around back an we'd see them there.. We walked off the stage and walked over to Adrianna. "The reason why we didn't wait for the show was over was one, you had them fans coming over to the bus. and I didn't want them to be sitting there when yall weren't there. and two there was something that Savannah wanted to get.." "What did she get?" ""I can't tell you" "Why the hell not, you're my girlfriend! You're not suppose to keep secrets from me!" Tyler walked by "Wheres Savannah at?" "She's in the bathroom I think." Adrianna said. "Oh okay" he walked towards the bathroom "Ugh I hate when you're mad at me!" "and I HATE HATE when you yell at me Brian." "Yea and I hate when you call me Brian instead of babe." she shook her head at me and kissed me "Savannah thinks she's pregnant, but you CAN NOT say anything to Tyler or Savannah. Tyler don't even know that she thinks it, and Savannah trusts me not to tell anyone" "Oh, I got it now.. That's why you went to the store then instead of now." she laughed and nodded then linked her arm with mine "Come on, you're fans are waiting, babe"

Tylers POV: I got to the bathroom and knocked on the door "Vanna, baby are you in there" "Yeah I'm in here, hold on I'm almost done" "Are you okay, you've been in there a while" "Yes, I'm okay. I'll tell you when I get out" "alright baby, I'll be right here." I stepped a side and leaned against the wall. Few mins later she walked out of the bathroom with a smile on her face she leaned against me and grabbed my hands putting them around her waist. "why are you so happy?" "Because, I am. And you will too.." Oh I am gonna be happy? I'm already happy..Because you are my fiance'" No I mean more happier. well I hope you will be." "Okay then tell me, so i can be more happy."