Chapter Ten

Savannah's POV: Well we are back on the road again. Tylers family. I love them. I really felt like part of the family. Adrianna and BK.. are engaged. BK went all out and took her to this really super nice resturant. You should see her ring. Good god. It's huge. Tyler and I had sex for the first time but in his parent's barn. I think I might be pregnant though because I haven't been feeling myself. And The smell of some foods has been making me sick to my stomach. I'm not gonna think about it tho. It might be my nerves about going back on the road. The next stop I was dreading because that's where my ex boyfriend moved to. The one who I was pregnant by at the age of 16. I lost the baby, when he and I were fighting about him cheating on me and I fell down the stares I haven't told Tyler because I don't want it brought up. It's a part of my life that I don't want to re-live. The guys were about to go on stage. I gave Tyler a kiss. Him and BK did their pre-performance thing before going on stage, then I watched him go an talk to the crowd. They started off with the song they normally start off with which was "Itz Just What We Do" All the fans screamed and cheered. I felt like I was gonna throw up so I ran as fast as I can in my boots, to the bathroom.

Tylers POV: I was getting ready to call Savannah out so I could sing to her and purpose to her. but when I turned she was not where she was when I first went on stage, I looked at one of the guys backstage with a worried/confused look and he just threw his hands up signaling "I don't know" I sighed and shrugged my shoulders at BK. He had no idea what I was about to do. None of the band members did either. I wanted it to be a total surprise and that's what it was gonna be.

Savannah's POV: I came out of the restroom, whipeing my face off with a napkin, I headed back to the stage. Once there, Tyler looked at me and smiled, as soon as he seen me. They finished their song "Guys I wanna call someone special out here and sing this next song. She means alot to me. and Most of you probably don't know this because we've kept it on the down low but we are kinda an item. I love her very much. Come here baby" my mouth just dropped