Chapter Twenty-Seven

Maci: Rylie hung up the phone and we starte to walk around the corner. She stopped all the sudden "How do I look?" "You look fine, why are you all the sudden worried about how you look" "Oh come on now Mac, you know that I'm crazy about Tyler" I laughed "Yeah I know but you were just standing in front of him talking to him thru the will call window.." "Oh you're right.." She can be a blonde sometime but I still love her. We walked around the corner and sure enough Tyler Hubbard was sitting on the back of the golf cart waiting for us. One of the people from the will call office came out askin the driver "Do you mind taking me backstage? I gotta run something to one of the people back there" "Yea, hop on" There were only two seats left. So one of us were gonna have to sit on someones lap. "Hop on girls" I quickly hopped next to Tyler and Rylie just gave me a look. "Rylie you can sit on my lap if you want" Tyler said and I smirked at her "uh.. okay.." "oh come on now Ry, this is almost a dream come true for you, don't be shy, he's like the boys back home" she just looked at me "No he's not. He's better than the boys back home" then she looked at Tyler, who was smirking "What I'm only stating the truth" she chuckled. 

Tyler: "Well thanks dollface" she smiled at me. Oh lord, I was falling in love with her smile. I only known her for a few hours. We made it back to the back of the stage, Bk, had his back towards us fixing what I think is something to drink. Rylie gets off my lap and stands next to me waiting for Maci to get off the cart once she got off the cart they started talking about stuff that was back here pointing at stuff. I just laughed and walk over to where BK is "I hope your gonna make three more of them" He turned around and his mouth dropped open and whisper "Dayyuumm, Ty. you weren't jokin them girls are smokin hot" I just laughed "Rylie, Maci," They turned around and walked over to us. "I'd love you to meet my other half" they laughed "Ofc not like that. But this is Brian Kelley, better known as.." Maci cut me off "BK!" She ran up and gave him a hug. and he laughed, wrapping his arms around her. I walked over and made Ryle and I a drink. She downed all of it and smiled at me. "Didn't think I was capable of doing that huh?" I laughed and started making her another one. This is gonna be one hell of a night. I can already can tell.