Chapter Four

{Note: Seeming there are two Tylers. Tyler is gonna be Thubb obviously, and Farr is gonna be Tyler Farr}

Savannah POV: The four of us walked over to the buses and we met everyone Colt Ford and Tyler Farr were sweet and welcoming. I'm sure both of the Tylers have a thing for me because of they way they are both acting around me. They are both pretty handsome, but I don't know what one I would go for if they both asked me. "How long have you been singing for" Brian Bonds asked "Well I've been singing since I can remember, along with the radio" I said with a laugh "But I've actually got into writing and playing here and there since Adriana and I've been in 6th grade." "Oh that's cool" "Yeah I guess if I never started singing I wouldn't be here with you wonderful people" They all agreed, when Tyler came out of the bus and leaned against it and just stared at me. I looked at him and smiled, and he gave me that sexy smirk.

Adriana's POV: I'm so excited that this is happeneing to Vanna, She finally gets that chance to do what she's dreampt about since I've met her. But man, Bk, He's a fine piece of man if you know what I mean. I'v seen them on tv an stuff but BK is alot more good lookin in person. I've meet the band and the other artists. I know Tyler Farr he and I went to school together in middle school but I've changed so much since then He don't remember me, his song "Redneck Crazy" got deicated to me because of a guy that I was talking to, stopped talking to me and I got with someone else..and then he came back thinking everything was gonna go back to the way it was when he stopped talking to me "Adri, you wanna see the place you will be sleeping" BK asked me and held out his hand "Sure, I'd love to" I smiled big. and grabbed his hand and followed him. We went to the back of the bus where there was a bunch of bunks. He pointed to where Tylers was and then he pointed to the one that was sorta messy and closest to the floor "Thats mine, so either you can have the one above me or the one accross me" he said "Well I'll take the one across from you that way I wont have to hang pretty much upside down to talk to you. And besides I think Vanna would want to be across from Tyler." I smiled at him "well if we are lucky you'll be sleeping in the same bed with me by the middle of the tour" I blushed at what he said, which was not normal for me. Bk, was different from any of the other guys I've been with. I could already tell that this was gonna be different, but a good different. 

Tyler POV: "Alright guys lets get this show on the road. We've wasting enough time," I laughed I walked towards Savannah but Tyler Farr was right next to her and seen that I was walking towards her. He grabbed her hand  "Savannah lets go into the bus" She looked at me then at him "Okay" she smiled at me and mouthed the word "Sorry" I shrugged my shoulders with a sad face and went into the bus and sat at the table and checked twitter and posted "Just heading out to start the Heres To The Good Times Tour. Can't wait to see our fans" Taggin everyone that was with us. 

Farr's POV: I think Tyler was mad at me for stepping up to the plate before him. but oh well. I think Savannah is pretty cute. and I wanted to get to know her more, see where it goes. I wonder and hope she likes me too. I grabbed her hand and she followed me into bus we sat down and we talked a little bit and got to know eachother.

BK's POV: I came to the front of the bus where everyone was sitting, Adriana followed behind him. he sat down across the table. "What's wrong T?" He looked up from his phone and shook his head "Nothing. At. All." "Tyler, I know you I've been your friend since college, I know when something is wrong with you" "I'll tell you later.." he looked at Savannah and then back at me "there is too much of a crowd here" he got up and went towards the back of the bus where the bunks were. I looked back and Adriana who was looking at Savannah with a worried look on her face. She told Farr that she'd be right back, got up and followed Tyler.