Chapter Forty Five

Maci: I looked over at BK who was holding Bradley, I grinned, because I knew this is what kinda of life I wanted to live. The kinda life that I needed to be a part of. Bk, was the best thing that has happened to me. If it wasn't for Rylie and twitter I wouldn't be where I am now, I wouldn't have the best man, or the most beautiful baby boy right now. "You wanna hold him babygirl?" "Well of course I do. That was a stupid question to ask" he laughed as he handed Bradley to me. I held him and started to cry, BK sat down on the edge of the bed. "What's wrong Mac?" he said wipping my tears from my cheek. "Nothing, I'm just happy, these are happy tears" I looked up at him and chuckled a little. I looked back down and Bradley, he started to turn blue in the face and hardly breatheing "BK, get a nurse, or a doctor now!" "What's wron..." He looked at Bradley and realized that he was turning blue also. he ran out of the room, Rylie and Tyler must of noticed something was wrong because Rylie ran in and Tyler soon after. "What's going on?" "I don't know something is wrong with Bradley, he's hardly breathing and turning blue." A couple seconds later, he and one of the nurses came running in, BK pushed Rylie out of the way, Rylie gave him a dirty look and I just shook her head and mouthed "He didn't mean to do it like that" "What's going on with my son?!" I yelled "Maci, we don't know we are trying to figure that out" The nurse took Bradley somewhere out of the room. I started crying really hard, I couldn't breathe. BK climbed in bed with me and held me tight "I'm sure everything is alright. He was just born it might be something that always happens."

Rylie: I was so worried about what was going on with Bradley, I started crying and Tyler being the wonderful man that he is he held me and reinsured that everything was gonna be alright. I really haven't been feeling good the last couple of days. I felt like I had to throw up. I pushed Tyler out of the way and ran out of the room to a bathroom, I threw up a few times, got up, walked to the sink. I put my hands on the edges of the sink and looked into the mirror, I looked around a few times and got confused. I was trying to figure out when the last time I had my period, and then started freaking out because I was suppose to have it 10 days ago. suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Hold on a second" I washed my hands and cupped my hands to make a little bowl and filled it with some water so I could rinse my mouth. I did that a couple times and dried my hands and walked out. "I'm sorr..." I bumped into someone, I looked up and it was Tyler "Are you okay" "Yea I'm fine..why would something be wrong?" "Well lets see.. you aggressivly pushed me out of the way and ran out of the room." "Oh, I felt like I was gonna throw up.. and I'm sure you didn't want me to throw up on you." "Oh...okay.." I wasn't gonna tell him that I thought I was pregnant, we have toddlers at home and I'm sure he don't want the bourden of a new born to worry about while he's on the road.. It's bad enough that when he wants me to go out on the road with him I can't go, because his mom always has something to do. and well my parents.. I haven't spoke to them in forever. Tyler put his hand around me and I smiled looked up at him and went back into the Maci's room. Bradley was back in there and Mace wasn't letting go of him. "Everything alright now?" "Yep, he just couldn't breathe for some reason, there wasn't nothing in his airway, because the doctor checked. You wanna hold him Aunt Rylie?" I laughed and nodded. I walked over to the bed and took Bradley, "He looked like you Bk, he's got your nose and you eyes." I made a couple faces, and BK seen them. which is what I wanted "What are you trying to say? I don't look good?" "Why else do you think I'm with Tyler" "Wait so your only with me because BK isn't good looking?" "Yep, that's the reason why." he gave me a dirty look "Oh stop it, you know I'm kidding, you know I love you." I said to Tyler before kissing him "Oh, I know. I love you too." we all laughed, I'm glad he don't take anything I say serious.

*30 minutes later*

Tyler:  "Alright, Rylie and I are gonna head out, we need to get Reed and Raegan from the sitters I'm sure Rylie is tired, because I know I am." I looked over at rylie and she was trying her hardest to stay awake she had her hand proping her head up as she sat at the table. I gave BK a man hug(I don't know what it's called) and shook his hand. "Congrats are in order, on the your new son." "Thanks man. Did you pop the question like you said you were?" "Yes, I did last night before we came here." "Awh shit, Congrats!" he said it a little to loud, I'm sure Rylie wanted to tell Maci "Congrats for what? What are you telling Ty congrats for." "He and Rylie are getting married babe" "And why am I just finding this out Rylie Lynn!" Rylie popped up "I was gonna tell you when you weren't in the hospital, and you weren't worried about Bradley's health" "Oh, well that's understandable, I wouldn't do that to you" "Well would you be my maid of Honor?" "Okay, seriously that's the most stupidest question ever, you are my bestfriend practically my sister." "True, I'm tired and don't feel good don't judge me." we laughed and I got up "Come on baby girl lets go home, and get you into bed "Okay, Ty we don't want to know what your gonna do when you get home" Bk said being a pervert. "Ha ha very funny," I chuckled and said out good byes and headed home.