Chapter Fourteen

Savannah POV: Good lord them girls are nuts. they litterally just pushed me away like I wasn't Tyler's gi....fiance' or anything. I went and sat with Adrianna and Bk. I guess someone bought a portable firepit or something because there was a fire going. I miss them so much back home. there were some people that didn't rush over to Tyler when we walked up, so I'm guessing that they were fans of BK or something. I was congradulated I don't know how many times. I was excited to start this new life with Tyler, and join part of the band family. But most of all the Hubbard family. I've only met his family one time and I felt like family. I was offered drink after drink and I shook my head no, and said no thanks. BK looked at me weird. "Well that not normal of you to turn down drinking. You okay Sav" Sav was a nickname that BK recently started calling me. I like it so I didn't make a fuss out of it. "Yea, I'm fine, just don't feel good sortaish." he laughed. "sortaish.. that must be part of yours and Adri's lauguage huh? Because she adds ish to the end of some words too" we all laughed.

Adrianna's POV: I needed to use the rest room, so I got up and looked at Savannah "You wanna come in the bus with me for a min, I wanna talk to you." "Uhm yeah sure." she got up and followed me into the bus. she ran to the bathroom, and then came out. she looked at me "You brought me up here to go to the bathroom with you?" "No." she laughed "What's up then?" I asked her. "So?" "So what?" "Are you?" "Am I what?" "Oh come on Savannah, don't play stupid." "Oh you're talking about the test. If you are yes. I am." I got all excited we talked a little bit about the baby "Oh my god. Have you told Tyler yet?" "No I was gonna but Sean came and interrupted our converstation. So tomorrow I plan on telling him somehow cute. I guess I'll be on youtube or I might call his mama, and ask her if she knows a cute way I should tell him." I nodded "Alright lets get back out there. The boys are probably missing us" "Yea, I'm sure" I walked out before Savannah,  I opened the door and stepped out. I happened to look over at Tyler and BK. Tyler had a girl on his lap and they were making out. I stopped before Savannah could see. "What's the hold up Adri?" "uh, Nothing lets go watch a movie. I'm over drinking" "No I wanna go spend time with the boys and the band" She pretty much pushed me out the door. She must've seen Tyler and the girl because she gasped really loud and covered her mouth.