Chapter Two

Chapter 2. Sorta short chapter Sorry. It's another semi boring chapter again

Savanah's POV. I pulled into my parents drive way, Adri wasn't there yet. Which is weird she only lives up the road. I shrug my shoulders and I walked towards the front door and I heard a horn blow. "Op there is she" I laughed to myelf and I turned around. she was crusin' up the drive way blaring Luke Bryan's "I See You" I bobbed my head a few times to the beat and smiled she shut her truck off and ran to me "OMG! is this really happening are you really going on tour?! finally chasing your dream?" She jumped up and down a few times. The next thing I knew my mom came running outside. "What's all the yelling for?" "Mama wheres daddy?" "Out back feeding the horses, why? something wrong babygirl?" "Oh no, I just have some GREAT news to tell you guys and I kinda wanna tell you guys at the same time. That's all." "well com' on now, we'll go out back to the horse stable and you can tell us" we all went to the horse stable "Hey babygirl!" he hugged me tightly. My daddy was always excited to see me. I was his daddy's girl that had a tomboyish side to her. He loved it. "David, Savanah has something she wants to tell us." "Oh?" "Yeah, Daddy, Mama, I got a chance to become an actual singer! I've already signed papers to go on tour with this country duo Florida Georgia Line and some upcoming new acts. I'll be opening for them EVERY weekend!" I lit up telling my parents about what I gotten into. My mama was happy for me. but My daddy not so much "David that's wonderful isn't it?" my mama said looking at him then at me. He looked down with a sad expression over his face and didn't answer. "Daddy, what's wrong?" "Nothing, I'm happy for you. I promise" He said looking up at me, he hugged me tighter than normally "No, Daddy something is wrong. What is wrong?" he swollowed hard and started to get choked up "I'm really happy for you baby girl.. I just feel like I'm loosin my baby girl all over again" he kissed my head "Oh daddy, I'm still gonna be your baby girl..." Adriana cut me off "I'm not gonna let anything happen to her pops, I promise" He laughed because he knew how much trouble she and I got into when we were in high school "Yeah, Right. I doubt that" We all laughed. "But yeah daddy, I promise I wont let anything happen to me. I have a bunch of guys on the bus that will be family pretty much the first couple weeks we are out." we talked more about the tour, and what not. a couple hours later, Adriana and I left to go shopping for her new luggage, and we went to American Eagle and some other stores and got some new clothes. new shoes. Stuff that would make us look cute. We went out for dinner and then headed home.