Chapter Thirty-Three

Fast Forward 4 months.

Rylie: Well Tyler and I have got to know eachother alot.Maci and I've flew to where he and BK has been. Really exciting. A month after he and I "met eachother" He asked me to be his girlfriend. We went to back to Monroe, where I met his mom, stepdad and siblings. We went fishing. and we took a saturday, hung out with his friends and went river floatin had a bonfire. That's when he asked me to be his girl. His parents treated me like they've know me for years. Right now, Maci and I are on a flight to California for a week. The boys have 4 shows there. I've never been there, but as for Maci, her grandmother lived there and always went.I haven't seen Tyler in 3 weeks.I miss him dearly.Maci, siad two days ago I look like I'm pregnant, and I say there is no way, because I've had my period."You've seriously got that glow" she said to me as she was looking at her magizine with a smirk on her face, waiting for the plan to unboard."What are you talking about" "You look like you got that pregnancy glow you know that one that everyone says you get when you're pregnant" I laughed "Have you ever seen someone have that glow?" she looked at me and smirked "Well,No" "Exactly so I'm not pregnant, you are probably saying that because you want to be an aunt" she laughed "No that's not it, just something else." she said as the pliot said we were able to get off the plane.

Tyler: I miss Rylie, so much I can't wait to see her.I walked to door where she would be coming out of. People started coming out. BK was next to me.we talked a little bit. and I spotted her. She ran up to me and jumped up, wrapping her legs around my waist, arms around my neck and kissed me real good.we kissed a good 3 mins before Bk said alright now now save it for the bedroom. we lauged into our kiss and pulled away "I missed you so much baby" she said to me."we saw eachother 3 weeks ago Ry" I joked she made a cute frown face, but she knew I was joking "I know but still I missed you" "I know baby girl I'm just kidding" I put her down and placed my hand under her chin lifting her face up, I bent down and kissed her softly on her lips. Second later I grabbed her hand and we walked to the baggage claim.