Chapter 46, Wedding Day

Rylie: It was the day of Maci's and Bk's wedding, and ofc Tyler and I were their best man and Maid of Honor. 2 months into my third pregnancy, I lost the baby. It was a hard time for me and Tyler, but that was gods way of telling us we needed to take care of Reed and Raegan. Bk and Maci's wedding was beautiful It was only family and their close friends. I helped Maci with the wedding details of course. They decided that they didn't want a wedding planner because they wanted to be very private with the wedding. Maci insisted on having a country wedding, so Tyler talked to his buddy about using his barn. She was in a hightlow white wedding dress and of course cowboy boots but white with a royal blue design. She had them custom made, and the bridesmaids and I were in a royal blue knee high dress and brown cowboy boots. Inside Maci and I made all these mason jar candle lights. there were candles all over the place and wildflowers. She's in love with wildflowers. They had the preist from Bk's old church, do the cemermony.

Maci:.... "I now pronounce you husand and wife. Brian you can kiss your bride." I was crying a little by the time the wedding was over. What Bk wrote in his vows were so amazing. he wrote more than I did, which kinda made me mad at myself, but I soon got over it. Bk, took my hand and pulled me to him he kissed me, and at the same dipped me back. I heard a bunch of cameras go off. he brings me back up and I raise my hand with my flowers in my hand "wooohooo." Bk pulled me closer to him and kissed me on the cheek and whispers in my ear "lets go Mrs Kelley" we started walking down the isle as everyone clapped and cheered. The groomsmen and Bridesmaids followed behind and then Tyler and Rylie followed behind. We headed out to get our pictures done, and everyone else did there thing while the barn was getting whiched for the reception. An hour later everything was set up and we were done with pictures. Everyone piled back into the barn except the wedding party. The DJ announced us all the bridesmaids and groomsmen they did their own little entrance dance thing. Kasey went in on Dan's back, she must of grabbed her cowboy hat because she was waving it around like she was riding the bull down at the local bar. "...The bride and grooms bestfriend who also happen to be the bestman and maid of honor...Tyler and Rylie Hubbard!" They do their thing, I honestly don't know what they did because the hosts closed the doors as soon as they walked in. few mins later the DJ called us in "Alright everyone now get up on your feet and lets give a big welcome to the newlyweds Mr and Mrs Brian Kelley!" Everyone cheered and threw rose peddles up in the air.