Chapter Twenty-One

Adriannas POV: The four of us were staying at the same hotel, the hotel were we were having the reception. Savannah and I were in one room and BK and Tyler were in another. It was the day before my wedding I was so excited. BK and I were getting married tomorrow! I love that man with all my heart. Savannah and Tyler are doing great. She's due any day now. HOPEFULLY not tomorrow. She's my maid of honor for christ sake. "Ugh, I'm gonna look so fat tomorrow in this dress. Why did you have to get married when I was almost 9 months?" She was pressing her dress then she was gonna do mine. making sure that the wrinkles were all out. "Hey now I picked the dated out before I even knew you were pregnant. So don't be hatin on my wedding" We both laughed "I'll be right back I've got to use the restroom" she said as she headed to the bathroom. "okay, I'll finish pressing your dress." "Okay" few moments later I heard "ADRIANNA!"

BKs POV: Tyler and I were getting ready for tomorrow, making sure everything was together what not, I got a text from Adrianna telling Tyler and I to get over here as soon as possible, She thought that Savannah was in labor. Before I could read the rest of the text to Tyler he was out the door, I followed him quickly as I could by the time I got out the door he was already down the hallway turning the corner.