1. Returning to WWE

"I don't know Vince, it's been 4 years." I said into the phone, I'm not sure how but Vince McMahon managed to find my number and figure out where I've been for the past four years. But any way he wants me to return and be in a storyline with Evolution, to take down The Shield once and for all, I'm just not sure I can do it though.

"Well at least come to the show, and think about it." He practically begged me.

"Okay, I'll be at the show Vince." I said and we hung up afterwards.

I'm not even sure if I wanna go back, my life in WWE wasn't what I thought it would be, at first it was fine, The Shield were my closest friends I ever had. And I was their only Diva member but one night it randomly had to change. They replaced me with Summer Rae, she was my biggest enemy in WWE, and they chose her over me. And that night I left and disappeared. It's been four whole years, maybe I should go back, I can settle all of my problems if I do.

I'll settle my problems with The shield and take them down, I can also have my career back and this time I can stay to, considering I won't have fake friends this time around. The best thing about this though is that I can finally get over Roman. I know he loved me, cause he told Seth and Seth told me because Roman was to nervous to say anything to me, and after that I started to love him like I never loved anyone before. I'm just hoping I'll get over him.

I quickly booked a flight back into the states, the next show is in Houston Texas, and I've been in Cabo Mexico all of these years, it's just a place where you can let go, be free, and definitely get rid of stress.

I quickly packed my things that I would need into a suit case, and grabbed my car keys and phone, I left my house and went to the car and started driving to the airport. Which wasn't to far away from where my house was.

Once I got there my flight was already boarding and I quickly got my plane ticket and handed it to the security check and then got on to my flight. I sat in first class so I had my own privacy, considering I was the only one in first class, there wasn't many people on the plane and the flight would only be a little more than an hour long.

I grabbed my phone and texted Paige, her and Aj were my only friends other than Roman, Seth and Dean. And since she is currently apart of evolution I figured she could tell me what's gonna be going down tonight on Raw.

Carrington: Hey Paige, it's Carrington, I was wondering what's happening with The Shield and Evolution tonight on Raw.

I sent the message and waited patiently for a reply.

Paige: Hey Carrington, well Hunter would like for you to make your appearance on Raw as a member of Evolution and depending how it goes down, we attack The Shield.

She wrote back, and I signed, do I really have to make an appearance tonight, I'm not sure I'm ready, I've been out of action for so long and I'm not sure I'm even ready. But I know I didn't lose my strength, I worked out every single day and tried keeping my diet under control, considering I never felt like eating.

I changed a lot over the years, I even cut myself because I was so lonely, and I didn't see my family at all.

Carrington: Sounds good, I guess, any new ring gear for me?

I sent, I didn't bring any old attire with me, mostly cause I know it won't fit and it's all shield gear to so, can't be seen wearing that.

Paige: Yep, You still the same size you were when you left.

Carrington: No, little smaller.

Paige: Jeez, You were already skinny before you left, can I have your diet plan.

Carrington: Hahaha, no.

Paige: ugh, fine. I'll let Sandra know to size it down a notch.

Carrington: Thx, I'll talk to you later.

Paige: Bye Boo.

Carrington: Bye

I sent my last text and put music on and my headphones in until the plane landed, I just hope everything goes smoothly tonight.