18. At The Hospital

Roman

I've been waiting at the hospital for almost 3 hours now, about an hour ago I told everyone they didn't have to stay, the girls left first and then Dean, then Seth. But I refuse to leave until I can see Carrington. Finally a nurse came up to me.

"You can see her now." She told me and I walked into her room.

She was fast asleep with a breathing mask on, and IV in her hand. I pulled a chair up to the bed and started stroking her hair. I wish I was there, I could have stopped this and she wouldn't be here.

But at least summer didn't get away with it, she got arrested, she won't be bothering Carrington for along time now or ever again. I just wanna get her out of the hospital now.

She always hated hospitals since she was a lille girl, I know because she told me the last time she was in one. And that's why I'm not leaving until she's released from here, I'm gonna sit next to here bed until it's time to leave.

I laid my head on her bed and locked our fingers together, I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Morning
Carrington

I opened my eyes and notice I was in a hospital room, I had a breathing mask on, I pulled it off and put it on the stand next to the bed. I looked over and seen Roman laying his head on the bed, our fingers were locked together, he was sound asleep. I smiled and ran my fingers through his long dark hair. His eyes opened and he looked up and me.

"Carrington." He said and brought me into his arms, I giggled and rested my head on his shoulder.

"How you feeling?" He asked.

"Okay, throat hurts a little." I answered.

"Doctors will probably give you something for that." He said.

"I hope so." I said and kissed his cheek before I sat back up.

"What all happened?" I asked.

"Well we got you here, Summer got arrested, that's about it." He explained.

"At least I won't have to worry about her for a while." I said and laid back down.

"Yeah, that's good news." He laughed and caressed my cheek.

"Good morning love birds." We heard and turned our heads and seen Seth and Dean walking in, I sat up.

"Morning assbutt." I said and gave Dean a hug then Seth.

"How are you?" Seth asked as they both took seats.

"I'm fine, tired though." I said and yawned before laying back down.

"That's normal for you." Roman laughed.

"She's usually very hungry to." Dean said.

"Bring me food, nothing with cinnamon in it ."