21. Scars

Roman

I love how we make Carrington happy, she used to be so unhappy before she found us or we found her. I can't imagine life without her, she's all I ever need.

I smiled and went back into the bed room were she was, sleeping again, but only because of those stupid pills she's taking. I got in the bed and laid down next to her, she looked so peaceful. I couldn't help but admire her.

My attention was soon drawn to her wrist and I seen scars. It looked like she cut her self, four times across her wrist. You can clearly tell the scars are old, but I never noticed them four years ago.

She did it because she thought we abandoned her like everyone else, even her own mom abandoned her. Her mom chose drugs over her, and she thought if she couldn't trust her own mom, then she couldn't trust anyone, but she trusted us and because our coworkers are pricks, she thought she couldn't trust us as well.

A few hours later

I looked in the bed room to see Carrington tossing and turning, she probably can't go back to sleep, I walked in and sat on her side of the bed, she opened her eyes and looked at me, she slightly smiled.

"Hey." She said.

"Hey. "I said kissed her head, she giggled.

"I can't sleep." She said.

"Maybe because you've been sleeping all day." I said.

"Oh yeah." She laughed.

"Can I talk you?" I asked her.

"Sure." She said and sat up.

"Why did you cut yourself?" I asked and she froze.

"Roman it happened the night after I left WWE, four years ago. I was so alone, I felt no one was gonna be there for me, I wanted to die." She explained and started crying. I picked her up and held her until she stopped.