29. 2 Months Later

Carrington

Right now me and the guys are in California for Wrestle Mania, but the show isn't until tomorrow so me and the guys have been chilling at the beach most of the day, now me and Roman are heading back to the hotel to just have some alone time.

"You want anything to eat babe?" Roman asked as we walked into our room.

"No thank you, I drank to much, stomach isn't feeling right." I explained.

"You need anything?" He asked and caressed my cheek.

"Just a bathroom." I said and rand into the bathroom, I threw up, Roman came in and held my hair back until I was done. I sat back and laid against Romans chest.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, then kissed my head.

"Yeah babe, I'm fine." I answered.

"Maybe you should lay down for a while." He suggested and picked me up off the floor and took me to the bed and laid me down.

"Thanks babe." I said, he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Your welcome baby, try to relax." He said, I smiled and rolled over, I closer my eyes and went to sleep.

The Next Morning
10:30 am

Well I just got done puking my guts out, there's no way it's from the alcohol I had yesterday, maybe I'm just getting sick. I got off of the floor and quickly brushed my teeth before I laid back down in bed. Roman and the guys aren't here right now, they decided to head to the gym early today.

I grabbed my phone and texted Paige, I need someone to hang out with right now I'm really started to get bored all on my own. She said she'd be over in a little. I got back out of bed and went into the living room and put a movie on, I heard a knock on the door I went and answered it.

"Hey Cassidy." Paige said walking in with a bag in her hand.

"Hi Paige. " I said and shut the door then we went into the living room.

"Did you seriously bring me a present?" I asked her.

"Kinda, you said you were sick so I got you some medicine, and since I figured you and Roman probably aren't having protected sex, I got these as well." She explained and handed me the bag, there was some medicine to help with my stomach and she had pregnancy tests in there.

"What makes you think we aren't having protected sex?" I asked her.

"Well Seth said the way you moan out every other night, he said it seems like a serious orgasm, and it does feel better with out condoms so." She explained.

"Does Seth tell you everything little thing?" I asked.

"Pretty much, so are you gonna take the test?" She asked me.

"No, there's no way I'm pregnant. I think I'm just catching something, that's all." I said.

"Well haven't you been throwing up a lot lately?" She asked.

"Um, yeah a couple times this past week, in the morning." I answered.

"Morning sickness." She corrected me.

"No, it's not morning sickness!" I yelled at her.

"Well there's one way to find out ." She said.

I don't know if I should take the test, I'm actually to scared to see the results. What if I am pregnant? What will Roman think? We haven't even talked about having kids or trying to get pregnant. I'm not sure if I wanna do this.