5. No Forgiveness

I woke up on a hotel bed, similar to me and Randy's bed, but I knew it wasn't our room, I looked around and seen my suit cases on the floor along with someone else's. That's Roman's stuff, his Shield vest is hanging out of his bag. They freaking kidnapped me.

I got up and tried opening the door but it was freaking locked from the outside some how, I kicked the door and went into my bag and found my phone but it was freaking dead,I had to look for my charger, I had to tear my bag apart to do it, I pulled it into the wall and set it on the nightstand.

It's gonna take at least 10 minutes before it turns back on, I guess I'm stuck in here for a while now. But then I heard the door up lock and it opened Roman, Seth and Dean came in.

"Seriously, you fucking kidnapped me." I said.

"Nice to see you to." Dean laughed as I sat down on the bed.

"Where's Randy?" I asked.

"Definitely not looking for you." Seth said.

"Why wouldn't he be?" I asked.

" Carrington, you're with us now, you can't see Randy." Roman explained.

"I'm not staying here with you." I snapped at them.

"Don't try getting away, it's not gonna happen." Dean said.

"It be a waste of time and energy." Seth said and they left me and Roman in the room.

"Don't try to fix things with me." I said and laid back on the bed.

"Carrington I'm sorry." He apologized.

"Like that's gonna fix everything." I said being a little smart ass.

"It's a start." He said.

"To you, not to me, you can't really think I'll ever forgive you for the things you did to me and put me through." I said.

"Carrington I didn't know the story line would change, none of us knew. You can't just blame all of this on us." He explained but I just didn't pay any attention to him, I'm done with this.

I'll never forgive him for picking that brat over me, I thought I was special to him, but I clearly wasn't, he can't just expect me to forgive him for all of this.

I kept silent until he finally just gave up and walked out, I looked over at the clock and seen the time, 1:48 am. I guess I should just get some sleep so I grabbed some clothes from my suit case and quickly changed into some sweats and a sports bra, I put my hair in a ponytail since the fishtail was fucked up from Summer pulling on my hair so much during our match.

I noticed my phone turned back on and I seen some messages from randy asking if I was okay. I grabbed my phone and texted him back.

Carrington- I'm fine Randy, little upset and uncomfortable but I'm fine. When can I see you again? I miss you and we didn't even get to go on our date like we planned.

I sent it and grabbed my nook and went on my twitter to see the tweets about being back, people apparently liked me better when I was a shield member. They don't like me with Evolution but I need to be happy and only worry about me right now, I've wasted enough of my time being upset, lonely and mad at everyone, I just wanna be happy again and not suicidal.

I was so lonely and it pushed me to cutting my wrist and I almost bled out from it and in a way I wanted to be dead, I thought it would be better than being alone. Not sure if I'm right or wrong about that, I'm gonna go with right about it for now.

I turned off my nook and put in away, I looked at my phone and seen Randy texted me back.

Randy- I know maybe we can see each other tomorrow, and go on our date then.

I read his text and replied.

Carrington- OK, can't wait, I'm gonna get some sleep, I'll see you tomorrow.

I sent my last text message and I clicked my phone off, I turned off the lamp and rolled over, I gotta sleep away some of these thoughts and feelings away.