12. All Better

Roman

The doctor was putting a cast on Carrington's hand, and her hand is broken. I finally got her to calm down a couple of minutes ago. And we also missed the show to, wonder how WWE is gonna explain this one.

"There, all done Cassidy. Now I'm gonna give you these you take two each day, they will make you loopy, very sleepy, sexually eroused and maybe even sick, but they will take a majority of the pain away." The doctor explained after he fished putting the cast on.

"Thanks doc." Carrington said and got off of the bed and walked out of the room, I quickly followed her.

"Carrington where are you going?" I asked stopping her.

"Um, I'm gonna get my stuff and go to a different hotel tonight." She explained.

"I'm gonna go with you." I said.

"Roman stay with them." She told me and walked away, I looked back and seen Seth, Dean and Summer. Summer caused all of this, I don't wanna be near her right now.

"Seth, Dean let's get Carrington and go." I say and they follow me to the locker room, summer stayed back and cried. But I don't care, she brought this on her self.

We walked into the locker room and Carrington is packing her things back up, we do the same and change out of our ring gear and into normal clothes.

Dean went back into the stall to change and I looked over at Carrington, she was holding her head, I walked over to her and she fell back against me. She took on of the pills, that's probably what's going on with her.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Think so, little dizzy." She said, I picked her up and then laid her on the couch.

"Stay here, I'll pack the rest of your things." I explained and went to her suit case and finished packing for her, I zipped her suit case up and then mine and put them together. Dean came out and finished packing his stuff.

"Seth, grab her suit case and mine. I'm gonna carry her out." I told him and picked her up off the couch bridal style, she wrapped her arms around my neck but kept her eyes closed.

We walked out of the arena and went out to the the car I got in with her in my arms still, she laid like that all the way to the next city. We got there around 3:30 am, Seth checked us into the hotel and I carried Carrington to the elevator and Dean and Seth followed.

We went up to the room and I put Carrington in our room, Seth and Dean where in their rooms down the hallway of the hotel room. The hotel room is pretty big.

I looked at Carrington and she was completely out, but she looked so peaceful, I got in bed and laid right next to her. I could help but admire her, I missed my Carrington, I'm just happy she's not mad at us anymore and will actually talk to me and the guys.

I kissed her forehead and covered her up with the blankets, I closed my eyes and then I felt Carrington wrapping her arms around me. I looked down and seen her snuggling into my chest, I guess she missed me to.