13. Back together

Carrington

I rolled over and felt an empty space next to me,I don't even remember how I got here, I hope Roman is the one that brought me here.

I rolled over and got out of the bed and the noticed all the writing on my cast that wrapped around my hand. All the writing was cute and sweet stuff, that was definitely Roman that did this.

I walked into the kitchen and seen him making breakfast, like he always would. I wanted to just run up and hug him but I'm not exactly sure how things really are with us. I know he helped out a lot last night but that doesn't necessarily mean things are okay with us.

I leaned my head and body against the wall and continued to watch him until he turned around.

"Hey Carrington." Was all he said.

"Hey Roman." I said back, I wasn't exactly sure what to really do or say.

"I think we should talk." He suggested.

"Yeah me too." I said and walked into the living room and sat on the couch, he did the same. We sat in silence for a few minutes before anything was said.

" I want you to stay." He said breaking the silence.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, Carrington I missed you so much, I can't let you leave again." He explained.

"I don't wanna leave again, but if I can't find a reason to stay, I'm gone." I explained.

"I can give you a reason to stay Carrington." He said.

"What reason would that be?" I asked.

"Us, we are here for you Carrington, you don't need to leave again, you'll be all alone and I can't let that happen, not again." He explained, and knowing me I definitely don't wanna leave again, I can't stand being alone like I was.

"Please don't leave again." He begged.

" I won't." I said and jumped in his arms, and he laid back, and wrapped his arms around me, we laid like that for a while because I refuse to let him go. But when Seth and Dean decided to walk in I let him go.

"Does that mean your staying?" Dean asked looking at me.

"Yeah, I'm gonna stay." I answered and they all smirked and freaking attacked me with hugs and kisses.

"HEY WHO'S HAND IS THAT!!.... oh its mine." I thought one of them was grabbing my butt, but it was my hand. They all laughed and we heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." Seth said and got up, he answered the door and Randy was standing there.

Seth tried shutting the door in his face but Randy stopped it.

"I wanna talk to Carrington." He said and looked at me, Seth looked at me for approval to let him in, I shook my head no. I don't wanna talk to him right now.

Seth shut the door in his face this time and then locked it.

"You sure you don't wanna talk to him?" Seth asked me.

"I'm sure." I answered and laid back in Romans arms.