9. Suspicious

I grabbed my things and put them in a suit case and took it out to my car, I might have to room and be a part of the shield, but I don't feel like traveling with them as well.

I put my things in and then got in the front and started it and started driving. I'm not surprised that Roman tried to lie to me again, and he tried involving Randy in it to, Randy wouldn't make me go threw all of that. Would he? No he wouldn't do that to me.

I made it to the arena and grabbed my things out of the back, and went into the building. Once I found the shields locker room I went in and set my stuff down.

I didn't bother to talk to any of them, I mean why would I. I found Evolutions locker room and before I went inside I could hear Randy panicking about something. I put my ear against the door and tried to listen.

"Randy calm down, the plan is gonna work." Aj said.

"What if it doesn't, she's gonna hate me so much. I can't go through with this anymore." He spoke.

"What do you mean you can't go through with this anymore?!" Hunter yelled and asked him.

"I'm gonna tell her." He said and I opened the door.

"Tell who what?" I asked and nobody answered me.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked and still no answer.

"HELLO can you hear me!" I yelled.

"It's nothing babe, calm down." Randy said and pulled me into his chest but I didn't bother to hug him back.

"Randy what are you guys talking about?" I asked and pushed him away.

"Babe it's nothing, trust me." He said and kissed my head.

"Okay, it better be nothing." I said and he grabbed my hand we went walking down the halls of WWE.

"It was seriously nothing?" I asked.

"Babe it was nothing." He answered.

"You sure, I heard a good bit of the conversation and you sounded very worried." I explained.

"I'm not worried about anything." He said.

"That's not what it sounded like babe." I told him and I could just tell he was hiding something from me.

"Babe I swear it's nothing." He said and I just don't believe him.