31. Where's Carrington

Roman

Me and the guys just got back from the gym, I went into my bedroom expecting to see Carrington still sleeping but she wasn't there and all of her things they were gone.

"Hey where's Carrington at?" Dean asked me walking into the bedroom with Seth.

"I don't know." I said and pulled out my phone and called her cell, she didn't answer.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked.

"Roman I think you should come look at this." Seth said standing by the bathroom door.

"What?" I asked.

"Just look on the sink." He said, and I did. Only to find 6 pregnancy test that say pregnant on them.

'She's pregnant." I whispered to myself.

"Why would she just leave?" I asked.

"She's was worried about what you would think." I heard and looked up to see Paige.

"What I would think?" I asked.

"She thought you would say that you didn't want the baby. She was scared Roman, so she left, she said she'd be back in a few days. She didn't wanna tell you until after your big match tomorrow night, she didn't wanna put pressure on you about a baby, she wanted you to focus on your career." Paige explained.

"Where did she go?" I asked her.

"I don't know." She answered.

"That's bull, you have to know where she is?" I asked.

"Roman I don't!" She yelled at me.

Why would she just leave with out telling me, and saying that I might not want the baby, god I couldn't wait to have kids with her, but we never even talked about it. She shouldn't have just picked up and left with out talking to me.

"There is someone else who might know where she is." Paige said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Tatum Brooks." She said.

"Tatum Brooks, the only MMA fighter that's beaten Ronda Rousey and now she fights against the men to, she's undefeated." Dean asked.

"Yeah." Paige confirmed.

"Where is this Tatum Brooks?" Seth asked.

"Some where in this hotel, Stephanie invited her to wrestle mania, and Stephanie is trying to get her in WWE as well." Paige explained.

"Find her."