30. Pregnant

I went into the bathroom and set up the tests, I stepped out of the bathroom and set a timer for 5 minutes. I went back into the living room and sat down with Paige, she managed to talk to me into taking the tests.

"So what are you gonna name it if it's a girl?" Paige asked me.

"Can we at least find out if I am pregnant, jeez I don't know how I would even tell Roman." I answered.

"Fine, but still your gonna have to discuss this eventually, and you never know Roman might be very happy." She explained.

"Yeah MIGHT." I said making the might very clear, I feel like this is such a big step, even for us, he might not even be ready for this.

"Carrington, Roman loves you, I'm sure he'd be very happy to have a baby with you. " she explained to me.

"I don't know." Was all I said, I heard the timer go off, I got up and went into the bathroom and looked at all of 6 of them. They all said pregnant on them.

"Well?" Paige asked walking into the bathroom.

"They all say pregnant." I said.

"Cassidy, I'm so happy for you." She cheered.

"Paige not now." I said and went into the bedroom and grabbed my suit case and started packing my stuff.

"Cassidy what are you doing?" She asked.

"Look I can't tell him, at least not now, he has the biggest match of his career tomorrow night and I just can't tell him." I explained.

"Cassidy calm down please your starting to worry me." She said.

"Look I need to get out of here." I said.

"What do you mean get out of here?" She asked and stopped me from packing by throwing my suit case on the floor.

"I just need to leave right now, I'll be back in a few days, okay, and I need you to do something for me." I asked.

"Like what?" She asked.

"Just tell Roman I'm okay, and I'll be back soon. But don't say anything about me being pregnant." I explained to her.

"Okay but you need to be careful." She said.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine."