20. Old Video, Good Memory

12:40 pm
Carrington

The guys left a little while ago, they went to the gym, and tomorrow night is smackdown, I'm not sure how it will go down but we all gotta be there. Yippee

I was on my lab top going through my twitter checking out some tweets, now the whole world knows what really happened with the storyline 4 years ago, and just recently about how it had been requested to change and then stuff about Summer being arrested and that she's facing serious jail time.

She deserves that for trying to kill me, I don't even understand why she hates me so much. She's probably just jealous of the kind of life I have. And it's obvious she wants Roman to, she's probably jealous of the connection we have.

I got off of twitter and went into my gallery and found some old pictures and videos I put on there, they are all with me and the boys. I remember how happy we all used to be, and the connection I had with all of them, most people found it rare.

They were like brothers to me and they still are, I'm just very happy they are back in my life again. I really missed them all of those years, especially Roman. I probably missed him the most because, I love him and I'll never stop.

I found an old video, it's kinda like a flipagram with pictures of me and the boys, and the back round song is ' never forget you" by Zara Larsson.

Watching this video of us, it always brings me happy tears, I smiled and wiped them away.

I felt arms around my waist and some kissed my forehead, I smiled and paused the video, then leaned back against his chest.

"I always loved that video." Roman said and leaned his head on mine.

"Yeah, me to." I said and smiled at the picture it stepped on, it was a picture of us all in a photo booth, we all were making silly faces.

"Hey, is that the video I think it is?" Seth asked walking in with Dean.

"Yep." I answered, and they sat on the bed with me and Roman.

"Well what are you waiting for? Hit play."