34. We can leave in the morning

Roman

Me and Carrington decided to just leave tomorrow morning and we could have plenty of alone time together. Right now we are both In her bed resting a little.

"You okay babe?" I asked looking down at her.

"Yep." She answered and rested her head on my chest, I smiled and covered her up with the sheets.

"Shouldn't we be getting back to California?" She asked.

"No, We can leave in the morning and be back before Wrestle Mania." I answered.

"Good, I just wanna stay here with you." She said.

"And our baby." I added.

"Yeah, our precious baby." She said smiling, I smiled and kissed her head.

"So any names yet?" I asked her.

"Yeah, if it's a boy, he's gonna be named after his father." She answered.

"Really?" I asked.

'Yeah, your first son will be named after you, and if it's a girl, she's gonna be named Brooklyn." She explained.

"Or Cassidy." I added.

"No we can't name her after me." She said.

"Yeah we can." I told her.

"No." She said.

"Okay how about, Brooklyn Cassidy." I suggested.

"Okay, Brooklyn Cassidy it is." She said.

"I can't wait for that baby to come, being parents is gonna be fun." I told her.

"Sure is. "She said and got up out of bed.

"Where you going?" I asked as she put a crop top and panties on.

"To look at something." She answered.

I got out of bed and put some pants on and followed her, I walked into the other bedroom to see her looking at her self in the full body length mirror, she was holding her tummy and smiling. I walked up behind her and put my hands on her tummy right above hers.

"Something wrong?" I asked her.

"No." She answered but it looked like something was on her mind.

"Babe what is it." I asked her again.

"I just..... I don't wanna end up like my mom." She answered.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She was never there for me, and I hate to say that she was a bad parent but she was a bad parent and I don't wanna end up like her." She explained.

" Baby your nothing like her and I know you won't be a bad mom." I told her.

"I hope your right." She said and wrapped her arms around my neck, I wrapped mine gently around her waist.

"Baby your not gonna end up like your mom." I told her.

"I hope not babe." She said.

"Carrington I know you, you wouldn't just walk out of your child's life like she did to you, your better than that." I explained and kissed her forehead and took her back to bed.